Chapter 46

Song: Like real people do by hozier
***

Genevieve

"Paris?" I ask, looking back at him. There was a weird tension between us. We both left things unspoken and the more we were dragging this out, the worse it would be in the end.

But god, right now it just feels right. I mean for the first time it actually feels right.

"Yeah. Zayn is already there, and I talked to James. Whoever that guy is that Mason was talking to, he's not registered in any system he can access. Until then there is nothing much we can do, and as you said, we need to stop going the same way over and over again" he says, opening the car door and getting inside.

I follow his actions, making my way inside the car. "Paris it is then?" I question, turning my head to the side, watching his reaction.

"Yeah, just need to pick something up first," he says, that side smile screaming at me that he will screw something up.

"God help us," I say under my breath, making him roll his eyes before he turns the keys, starting the engine.

***

"So who is that person you need to meet?" I ask, making him smile while he leans against the car, pointing at me with one hand while closing the car door with his other hand.

"He'll be here soon don't worry," he says, pulling a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, holding them out for me.

I carefully watch him, taking out one of them, grabbing the lighter out of my pocket, and lighting it before handing the lighter to him.

We wait for about ten minutes before a guy walks straight up to Harry, shaking his hand while they greet each other. Then he looks over to me, holding out his hand for me to take it.

"I'm Marco" he introduces himself. I shake his hand, my eyes immediately going to the two gym bags he had brought with him.

"Genevieve," I tell him, my eyes staying on the bags before I step aside, my back leaning against the hood of the car.

I can't help but smile to myself thinking about everything that happened on top of here last night. God, we might be fucked but this sex is so worth it.

Harry's voice snaps me back into reality. I had no idea who this guy was, and I really wanted to find out what's in those bags.

It takes Harry and the other guy about 5 minutes before they shake hands again. Marco waves at me before turning back around and walking off to his car down the street.

"What are you staring at?" Harry teases, while I watch him put the bags into the trunk.

"You look suspicious. Almost like a murderer...oh" I say, pressing my lips flat together and giving him a sarcastically sorry look.

"You're a dickhead" he says under his breath, closing the trunk. And now I'm even more curious about what is in those fucking bags.

"Open up pretty boy," I say walking over to the trunk. His lips curl up in a smirk.

"I thought that was my line?" He says, his eyebrows pulled together. I bite down my lower lip, fighting to hold back a smile.