Chapter 35*

Hey besties!
So as you can see we have smut in the second part of this chapter. I have a bunch of songs that are really fitting but don't wanna interrupt the smut so there is a Playlist in my link tree.

The photo up there also works as a code for Spotify ⬆️ and here is a little something ⬇️

***

Harry

The phone rings for a few seconds before I hear his voice at the other end of the line.

"Hello?"  Zayn asks confused.

"Thank god, where the fuck are you guys?" I ask.

"Didn't Genevieve tell you?" He asks, sounding even more confused now.

"She went off. It's complicated" I explain.

Zayn doesn't say anything, most likely already knowing that there is more to it.

"What did you do?" He asks after a few moments of silence.

"I'll fix it I just need to find out where she went" I explain.

There is silence on the other end for a good minute before Zayn decides to speak again.

"Don't screw this up idiot" is all I hear from the other like before he hangs up.

Genevieve

I really wasn't having this.

I pull the white satin strap back over my shoulder, looking around the outside of the club.

Harry had called about three hundred times in the past 20 minutes.

I just really didn't feel like arguing right now.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snap into the phone, leaning against the wall.

"Where are you?" his tone is serious and demanding, actually really attractive.

"Not telling you" I say, placing one leg in front of the other before looking back along the street.

A part of me thinks he will just show up from around the corner.

A part of me hopes he does.

"Genevieve, can you just give me a chance to explain it all to you?" His voice is way softer, his intention clear.

"I'm in heaven" I say, turning around to let the led light from the club shine on my face.

"I'm not sure if you are drunk or want me to tell you died" he speaks into the phone and I swear I can see his confused face in front of me.

I don't say anything, my mind drifting off as I stare into the light before someone grabs my shoulders, twisting me around.

I immediately bring my knee up, kicking the person right in the crotch before I turn around, seeing Harry right in front of me.

"Okay I deserved that" he grunts.

"You actually did yeah" I say to myself while Turing back around to stare at the light again.

"Another strip club?" He asks, pointing at the sign.

"How did you find me?" I ask.

"I hacked your phone" he says quietly, making it sound more like a question than anything.