Chapter 42

Welcome to Madrid
Song: Jackie and Wilson by Hozier
***

Genevieve

"No that's definitely what you should wear" I state, making him pull his brows up and give me an offended look.

"You're a bitch and this is absolutely boring" he snaps, walking around the dressing room his lip pinched between his fingers.

"At least your ass looks great," I say, spinning one of the makeup brushes between my fingers while I try to distract myself.

"You think so?" he says with a smirk on his face, making me chuckle before he shakes his head slightly and turns away from me.

We had only been in Madrid for a few hours, only went to the hotel and now straight to the concert.

I feel like the crew is getting more and more annoyed that they have to keep up with Harry's schedule but he said he'll pay them extra.

It's crazy to see other people's perceptions of Harry sometimes. Like everyone loves him...I mean they absolutely adore him.

Not that I don't, I do, but not in the same way. I know the fucked up side, that was what he first showed me when I met him and just now I get to see the side of him that others can only catch a glimpse of.

He shows them such a small part of him and they fall on their knees for him...no wonder I do the same. I feel like me sucking his dick somewhere in the venue kinda became a tradition.

"Harry you have five minutes" someone from the crew snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Great" he answers, making me pull up my browns in confusion.

"Weren't you just in the middle of an outfit emergency?" I laugh, making him throw a pair of pants in my direction.

"Hey," I say offended, getting up from the chair I was sitting in and walking over to him.

"Just wear what you are wearing right now" I breathe out, slapping the fitting suit jacket to his pants onto his chest.

"I-" he starts but I cut him off immediately.

"Never mind. Wear this one" I say turning to him on my right with a smirk on my face.

***

The lights flicker as the intro starts playing, the drums echo through the whole venue. People screaming and shouting, chattering all over the place.

I'm not even the one going up on stage and performing but I still get the adrenaline rush every single time.

My heartbeat speeding up, my body tense as I run my fingers through my hair, play with my rings or kick my feet against the box I'm sitting on.

The lights go off, people gasping and screaming before they flick back on, Harry appearing on stage.

Lord yes the suit was the right choice.

He steps to the mic, the first song starts playing as I bring my attention to the files on my lab for a second. Harry had told me about the address in them.

Apparently, these would be the last files that are missing, but sadly also the most important ones so we can't get around getting them.

This also makes me wonder about what will happen after we get back to New York.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when Harry Starts singing, his stage presence mesmerizing while looking so incredibly handsome at the same time.