Chapter Four: Foreign

WARNING: VULGARITIES

TALL MAN POV

It is too dark. I could not even see his face. One thing I know for sure is that he is unconscious. Seriously, why is this park so dark. URGHH, he is just gasping for air just now. How is sleeping so nicely now? 

George breathing is in total unison with the tall man at this point. The cat is on George's stomach, getting comfortable. George's head is on the tall man's lap, sleeping soundly.

What should I do about this now, bring him to the nearest hospital or clinic? He's fine now, though. Leave him here? I can't just do that... 

The tall man bridal carries George to his car and is taken aback by how light is he at first. When vision is slowly going back to the tall man, he looks down and is mesmerized by the beauty of this boy. He backtracked and realizes that this is the same boy that he collides with at McDonald's.

"Fate?" He snickered to himself while continue staring at him while going back to the car.

What smooth skin he has. Beautiful brunet hair... Oh my god, what am I even thinking at this point?  

He is flustered. This is the first time he ever felt this way towards literally anyone. The tall man takes out his mask and breathes properly. 

"Patches, follow me closely. I don't want to lose you again." The tall man said in a soft voice, to not wake the sleeping beauty in his hands. The cat follows him.

He reaches his car and slowly opens the door. Every action he did is with a hundred per cent precision so that the boy in his hands does not bang into anything. George did stir a bit but instantaneously goes back to deep slumber.

He puts George at the back, so he has more space to lay comfortably. However, George starts moving around a lot.

What? He didn't even move or do anything when he's in my arms. He starts worrying about him.

The tall man starts driving to his house anyway to be more comfortable for the boy.

When he is focusing on the road, he can hear the boy murmuring in his sleep.

"S..stop"

"Please..."

"Stop, it...it hurts." 

George coils his body and starts crying in his sleep. The tall man is crestfallen by the words, but he cannot see that he is crying. He turns behind and takes a glance.

He's like a kitten on the street without protection.

His heart breaks a little.

He starts going over the speed limit, wanting to reach his destination that is thirty minutes away. He can tell that George is shivering from the cold and, without hesitation, takes the thick coat on his body and puts it on him while still focusing on the road. Luckily, there were not many cars at all. 

Time check: 10:30 pm.

He is nearly reaching home. He turns behind to look at the fidgeting boy, worried he might wake up and panic again.