Chapter Forty: Daddy

GEORGE POV

TIME CHECK: 09:03 AM

This morning, George wakes up to the sound of something dropping downstairs. George is in Clay's arms with Clay's face still mushed on George's hair. The only difference now is that George is facing the other way. He blushes at the warm sensation that Clay is giving him. George wanted to go back to sleep until he heard another drop. The sounds make George curious about what is going on. Did Patches break something, or is Nick awake already?  George wiggles his way out of Clay's comfortable arms. George stares at Clay's face for a while, admiring the Greek sculpture-liked face. George saddens a little and grows a little annoyed at who woke him up. George is surprised that Clay did not wake up to the sounds at all.

George makes his way downstairs to look at what is causing all those sounds. Well, he witnessed Nick is cooking something. George also smells that something is burning. George linked the both together. Nick is cooking something, and it's burned. George now knows why there are so many sounds. Nick must have been trying to cook but kept failing. Thus, he rages on the poor pan. George laughs before going to sit on the couch.

"Good morning. What are you making?" George asked. "I'm trying to make some English muffins and bacon. I just kept failing." Nick said, annoyed. "Let me do it, you idiot." George laughs. "Really? You would help me do it?" Nick said. "Yes, now go away before I change my mind." George steps towards the kitchen. "I love you, my wife." Nick jokes. "What the heck, go away, you creep." Nick fake gasp, making George laughs as well. George proceeds to make breakfast for Clay and Nick. George isn't hungry. 

"I'm done, Nick. I'm going to brush my teeth." George said while walking to the toilet. "Okay! Thanks, wife." Nick joked again. "My husband is useless. We are divorced now.". George said, which earned a louder gasped this time. "Sure, go find your Dweam daddy, Georgie!". "I'm going to!" George said, smirking, challenging Nick. 

Instead of brushing his teeth first, he went straight to Clay's room to wake him up as he missed Clay's voice. George went over to Clay and started trying to shake him awake at first. When Clay did not react to it, he started calling his name and shaking him but again to no avail. George then thought back to what Nick said. 

George went close to Clay's ear and said softly, "Daddy, wake up already.". The moment he said that Clay jumped awake and looked at George with a perplexed and watchful face. George can't see a single hint of sleepiness on him even though he has just woken up. "George, what!?" so loud that George backed away a little. George found it funny and just giggled. George then walks off to the toilet to brush his teeth while saying, "I made you breakfast; go and eat it, daddy." George sent a wink towards Clay, who is still utterly confused with what happened with a substantial red flush on his face. 

CLAY POV

What the fuck just happened? Clay thought as he walked down the stairs. George called me daddy twice! He even winked at me. Am I dreaming? It sure does feel like it. If I am, I do not want to wake up. He even made breakfast for me. Clay is smiling like an idiot as he walks towards the kitchen, not even noticing that Nick is on the couch, greeting him. 

"Hey, Dream!  Hello!" Nick yelled at him, getting his attention. 

"What- what's up" Clay stuttered as he stopped and looked at Nick, who was frowning.

"You did not hear me. What did you think about that makes you smile so goofily?" Nick asked, smiling. 

"Nothing at all. Well, maybe something did happen." Clay said awkwardly.

"Did he call you daddy?" Nick questioned which hit the bullseye. 

"How you know?" Clay asked, confused.

"Well, we were joking around. It somehow ended up with me saying to go and call your daddy. Well, he called you that. So you're his daddy." Nick smirked and laughs. Clay just blushes but smiles as he walks to the breakfast that George made for him "Shut up.". The recollection of the scene makes it feel that the day ahead is going to be great, just George in his mind.

Sorry for my absence again but I'm back. I don't whether I'll be gone again so please some other things to read as well. SORRY!! Love you guys much. I have to say this chapter is cute and fluff much. AHHH i cringe at myself writing this. I expect so much from my pathetic love life. AHHAHA OKAI hope you guys are doing okai! PLease drink lots of water.