Chapter Seven: Mistake?

GEORGE POV

When George and Clay reach the room, Nick is just standing there, smiling at them brightly with almost no context at all, probably cause he finishes setting up the desktop. It doesn't look particularly old or new. To George, however, he is visibly dazed by the PC's look as he has never seen one so top-tier before. The set includes a keyboard that can glow,  a monitor with stripes on the side with three different colours, not like he can see as he is colourblind. There is also a huge rectangular thing that he does not know about at all and a headset. Clay and Nick stare at him as he admires the PC set in front of him as they both grin at each other.

Oh my god, I can't believe that I'm actually able to play games, but will I embarrass myself? I can probably learn myself, right? It doesn't seem all hard at all. Right?

"I assume you know how to use?" Nick poses a question to George, who is still in awe.

"Ya!" He said in a very high-pitched tone, making Clay and Nick laugh, knowing that he actually never used a laptop or PC to play games before. All because his parents do not want him to touch the laptop at home. 

Nick stops laughing and stone for a while. Clay notices it and questions him, "what?".

"Don't you have to stream later?" Nick urgently says.

"Oh, shit!" clay exclaim. He wants to tell George that he has to wait till late afternoon actually to use the PC. George is too overjoyed to even listen to the conversation and is already sitting down, touching everything.

"George..." Clay said in a very soft voice. George looks at Clay, smiling very brightly, which impacts Clay in the hardest way to say what he wants. He also blushes at George's smile towards him.

" I have to stream later, so you have to play quietly beside me," Clay says while looking at George, smiling still.

"Okay!" George says in a high-pitched voice but lower than before. He roughly heard what Clay said at all. George is so excited to be able to play games on the PC finally.

Nick is astounded by what Clay has proposed. Even Nick wasn't allowed to stay in his room when he's live streaming. Nick smirks at Clay and lets out a small giggle by himself.

"I have to start streaming at 12 pm, which is just thirty minutes away. I have tweeted it, so I can't change it. If not, people will be upset with me." Clay announces.

"What's a Twitter?" George asks innocently while Clay and Nick are stupified with the question that George has just said. Clay and Nick look at each other, visibly confused.

"It's just a social media app, don't worry about it." Clay mouths out the words, Nick nod along with it.

"Oh, okay." George turns and looks at the PC, which is already turned on and logged in.

George is confused about what games there are on the PC. Nick guides the mouse cursor as George uses the mouse and goes to a folder named "Games" while Clay prepares to start streaming. He glances at the games.

Minecraft, LoL, GTA, and more, which I don't know about at all. The only one I really know is Minecraft, as I watched Dream plays a few times when I have the chance on my phone back at home. I have never played Minecraft once in my life, though. Weirdly, he's actually right beside me—a famous person who hasn't even shown his face to the world. I feel honoured that I'm able to see his stunning face in real life. First of many people as well... okay stop it, George, you're very weird.