Chapter Twenty-Two: Morning

GEORGE POV

TIME CHECK: 09:43 AM

George starts to wake up due to the one ray of sunlight peeking in through the blinds. George opens his eyes to stare at Clay's chest, nestling onto his body more as he felt someone tighten the embrace. 

Is Clay awake? 

George looks up and stares at the blondie that is still snoring away. There is something that goes through his brain. He starts touching Clay's face gently, trying not to wake him up.

His chiselled jaw, nice pointy nose, long eyelashes, and kissable lips are just so tempting and hot- wait, kissable lips? Seriously, well, it's true. I'm not weird to think that way. A lot of other people definitely thought of that too.

George's bladder suddenly feels like it's going to explode. He needs to go quick as he might relieve himself on the bed. He doesn't want to leave the comfort of Clay's hands, but he reluctantly pushes them aside, slowly and gently, to put them on the bed. He decides to take a bath to freshen himself up for the upcoming outing that the three of them have planned together. He takes the new jeans that Nick has gotten him and one of Clay's black white hoodie, which is obviously too big for him but still, he heads to the bathroom.

The weather is cold. I'll tell him that.

An excuse to wear Clay's hoodie, of course, but he doesn't want to admit that he craves Clay's touch and warmth.

He took a short warm bath which helps with the cold weather, using Clay's shampoo and soap. He wipes himself dry and proceeds to wear his boxes, the jeans, and then Clay's black hoodie. The moment he put it over his head, a strong scent got over the smell of Clay.

I can never get enough of this smell.  This is definitely not creepy.

He assures himself with a chuckle. He dries his hair off with the towel and heads to the room where Clay was still sleeping. He didn't want to climb back onto the bed as he worries that Clay might wake up, but it's very tempting to climb back onto those strong and warm arms. 

George took his phone from the bedside table and walked out of the room before giving in to the temptation.

He decides to sit on the couch and figure out how to install apps on his phone, which Clay teaches him not long ago. Nick has not woke up yet.

Maybe I'll do breakfast. Eggs and bacon sound nice.

CLAY POV

TIME CHECK: 10:08 AM 

Clay extends his hands to bring George back closer to him but an immediate rush of panic surge through him, opening his eyes to find out that George is missing again. He jumps out of bed and quickly searches the second floor first.

Where the heck is this boy again, I swear if he goes out without telling me again, I'll literally handcuff him to me.

He opens Nick's door slowly to discover nothing but Nick sleeping only. He suddenly heard a thump from the floor below him, which he sets off immediately to. He went straight to the kitchen, where he heard the sound, looking at George picking up the plastic plates he had dropped. George notices him.