CHAPTER 10

Meanwhile as the bus is headed to New York City, New York. Just then, another host calls Bob on the TV. "Ah, Stan Lee! Who better to judge potential stunt doubles than the Marvel legend himself! How are you, Stan Lee," says Bobby. "No, I'm not wearing panties, dagnabbit! Young folks, I told you young folks were such leeches who want to embarrass me! Why, when I was a boy--" Bobby was weirded out about his response. "Um, um...Yeah, yeah, right, right, and what have you got planned for our fearless competitors?" "Predators? What predators? You see any predators anywhere!? You and your fancy predators! When I was a little boy--" Bobby liked Ed, but the way Ed was responding when he thought Bobby said floors was annoying him. "Are you ready for the stunt tryouts?!" "Brussel sprouts?! Now you're just plain talking crazy! I haven't had brussel sprouts since I was a boy!" Bobby had enough, annoyed by the fact Ed couldn't hear what he said loud and clear, bangs his head on the table and shouts, "WHATEVER!!! Just roll the camera! Sheesh!" "And then back in '42, I was kicking some behind in the US Army! Spent 3 years repairing telegraph poles, I did. Oh, those were the days!" Bob simply just left while Ed was rambling about what wasn't relevant to what they were doing.

Meanwhile, the angels arrived at NYC, and while Stan Lee was still talking to a screen that was blank because Bobby had left the chat, Billy Mays got out his megaphone and shouted his name.

"Oh, hi kids! Welcome to the 8th round of this audition. Follow me," Stan said.

Stan: Now, we're here at Avengers headquarters, now we're going to play a game called Corona Magnets. Scrape toxic coronavirus-shaped magnets off the wall while trying to keep your team's platform level. This thing your holding in your hand is a scraper that you use to scrape corona-magnets into your bucket. Move the plank up and down to try to reach magnets. KEEP YOUR PLANK STRAIGHT! If the bucket bumps you will loss corona magnets. Also follow the Big Corona magnet down scraping as you go. There is a waiting period of 3.5 seconds between each round. Use that time to re-position yourself for the next swarm. You get a 5 point bonus ("Tested Negative'!") if you scrape off all the corona magnets of a swarm before the other team does. This doesn't apply with the Big Corona Magnet, however. The Big Corona Magnet will randomly appear at any time between the third round and the final round. Be alert. If you take too long to scrape off a swarm of normal magnet, they will fly away. Additionally, the game will not wait until you have scraped off a swarm and will continue adding more swarms. However, there will never be more than two swarms out at a time. If you take too long to scrape off the Big Corona Magnet, it will fly away. It may sometimes help to make your plank slanted so that the bucket is on one side. That way, you won't ever have to worry about losing corona magnets from bumping the bucket. However, this method will not work with your partner partners, who insist on keeping the plank straight. At least they're useful here. The maximum score you can get is 160 points. You would have to play a perfect game in order to get this score, and only one team can get it.

Team 1: Brittany, Heath, Robin, John W., John R., Bernie, Anna, Marilyn, Steve, Whitney, Alan

Team 2: Farrah, Natasha, Paul, Grace, James, Cory, Liz, Lauren, Patrick, Naya, JonBenet, Kelly

Stan: Oh, and don't forget to put on your mask and gloves!

The contestants did so.

BACKGROUND MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu55xS1TdoU

Then all of a sudden, a plethora of small sticky coronavirus shaped magnets come shooting onto the building as Stan Lee yells "Coronaviruses!"

The contestants start scraping the magnets off the building and into the bucket. Team 1 gets a 'tested negative' point.

Stan: More corona magnets!

A second swarm of corona-shaped magnets come zooming in and landing on the building.