CHAPTER 12

The next morning, the angels woke up, once again, the sky is light blue, the sun is shining, birds are singing, the clouds are fluffy and white but they're empty. While the angels are sleeping in the bus, a loud sound is heard that startled them so much and woke them up. 

"HI, BILLY MAYS HERE, TO GREET YOU A GOOD MORNING! SO EVERYBODY WAKE UP, WE GOT A BIG DAY TODAY, WE GOTTA BE PREPARED FOR THE PREMIERE TONIGHT!" Robin quickly woke up startled and screamed thinking a monster was trying to chase him. He looked down to notice his pajama pants were wet. Embarrassed, Robin tried to cover that stain. He ran to the bathroom to change his pants. Heath Ledger followed him saying, "Robin, what's wrong?" "Nothing," Robin sheepishly replied as he was walking towards the bathroom door. "What's that on your pants?" "WATER! I spilled a water bottle on my pants." Robin slammed the bathroom door on a confused Ledger. 

Meanwhile, some of the ladies are in the dressing room trying to find the perfect dresses for them. "Marilyn, your favorite color's white. Anna, your favorite color's pink, what color can I wear," asked Brittany. 

Kelly: I like yellow. 

Marilyn: What about black? 

Brittany: No, we all know what that dress symbolized when I wore back in December 2009. White dress? 

Farrah: Where are you going, a wedding?

Anna: You can wear mine! (picks out a dress that is wet with stains over it.)

Natasha: Anna, something's wrong with you, we need to talk.

Brittany: Well most of my dresses look sexy but it's not like anyone is gonna kiss me in it. 

Grace: You look like the type of woman who'd probably kiss anyone. Who've you kissed? Heath Ledger, Ashton Kutcher, Eminem, Jonathan Brandis, Simon Monjack, Michael Jackson, Paul Walker, Robin Williams? You LOVED Robin when you were a teenager, you were so lucky to be in Happy Feet with him! But now that you've been brought back to life, no woman would ever have a chance with any man. Because you're so pretty that every man would be all over ya. 

Brittany: What about this? (Brittany appears smiling in a flamboyant pose with her both hands in above her head in a chartreuse green flower dress, red lipstick, a purple flower in her long curly blonde hair, and open toed heels, and candy red & light burgundy nail polish).

The ladies start cheering and whooping.

  Whitney: Ooh-wee! You go, gurl!

Whitney takes a pics and proceeds to post it on Instagram. 

Anna: Yas, queen! Slay! Werk it, mama!

Natasha: I love it. My heart's beating already. (She blushes)

Meanwhile, Robin walks out with a light blue shirt, navy overalls, and black sneakers. Paul Walker inspects the outfit. "Hmm...something's missing here." Paul takes a look at Robin's neck. "Ah-hah! A red and white polka-dotted bow-tie!" Paul wraps the bow tie around Robin's neck. "Why are you wearing a football jersey," asked Paul to Cory Monteith. "I don't know."

A few hours later after getting themselves some fancy outfits (and a little free time), the angels finally arrived in Hollywood at the El Capitan Theatre for the premiere. Little didn't they know, there were tons of fans waiting inside the door for them to come in. No one behind the door said a word, the lights were off, they were hiding behind everywhere like a surprise party. As they opened the door, a huge celebration occurred. Streamers, balloons, and confetti were being thrown all over the place. Screams and cheers from males and especially females filled the whole place! Some of the angels were about to get emotional and teared up while their fans were screaming joyfully.