CHAPTER 1

Billy Mays leads a group of 22 actors and actresses (front to back of line): Alan Rickman (who is leading the line along with Billy Mays), Whitney Houston, Natasha Richardson, Farrah Fawcett, Elizabeth Taylor, Steve Irwin, James Dean, Natasha Richardson, Patrick Swayze, Naya Rivera, Kelly Preston, Paul Walker, Anna Nicole Smith, Heath Ledger, Brittany Murphy, Cory Monteith, Grace Kelly, John Ritter, John Witherspoon, Bernie Mac, Robin Williams, and Marilyn Monroe walk through the hallways until they get in front of the gates. "RIght this way," informs Billy. 22 seats were set in a line in front of the gates. "You may be seated," says Jesus. They take a seat. "Why are we up this early," says Heath. "Yeah, it's like 8 in the morning," says John. "I thought school was out," Bernie. "Yeah, and it's June by the way," replied John. "Guys, listen, God is about to talk," Grace replied.

"Good morning, my faithful servants," God says. "Good morning, God," the angels reply with a smile."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank goodness, you're here," says God. "Sounds like God's full of himself," says Robin. All the other angels start laughing their butts off. God then says, "People, people. The announcement is very important. We cannot afford the chuckling right now."

"Anyways, what seems to be important, God," says Alan. "Yeah, what's up," asked Heath. "Michigan resident Bobby Jay Johnson is making a movie but he can't find any actors to star in it so I need you all to surprise him by helping him with it." "Um, who's Jayden," asked Brittany Murphy. "He's a very talented musician, a very good actor, he's really funny and comedic, he's quite artistic and creative at writing and drawing stories, and sometimes he's athletic and energetic because he runs around most of the time when he gets excited, and he's a student at Romulus High School." says Jesus. "Wow," they all replied. Jesus blows his whistle to get the angels' attention.

"Okay, when I call your name, please step in line in front of the gates," Jesus informed.

Jesus: Cory Monteith. (Alright!) Marilyn Monroe. (Sweet!) John Witherspoon, Bernie Mac, and John Ritter. (Yeah! Hallelujah! Oh that's nice.) Lauren Bacall. (Ready.) Brittany Murphy. (Whoo-hoo!) Paul Walker. (Let's go.) Steve Irwin. (Crikey!) James Dean. (I'm here, thanks.) Grace Kelly. (*laugh*) Anna Nicole Smith. (Yee-haw!) Kelly Preston, Patrick Swayze, and Naya Rivera. (Let's get it on! Hooray! Okay!) Robin Williams. (Great!) Natasha Richardson and Farrah Fawcett. (How delightful! Right on!) Elizabeth Taylor. (Yay.) Whitney Houston. (Praise God.) Alan Rickman. (Perfect.) Heath Ledger. (Let's do this!) And last but not least...JonBenet Ramsay. JonBenet Ramsay? JonBenet? Has anyone seen JonBenet?

All of a sudden, JonBenet shows up out of nowhere.

JonBenet: I came as soon as I could, but I slept late so I couldn't find you. Sorry about that.

Jesus: That's okay little girl, you don't even have to apologize anyway. Just get in line with the rest of the people.

Heath: Uhh...excuse me Lord Jesus, but that's everybody.

Jesus: Indeed, it is. My fellow servants, Jayden has sent me a prayer for me to help him get some actors and actresses for his movie. And I was thinking, how would you angels like to audition for it? By the way, Jayden is a big fan of some of you. When he sees you, I guarantee he'll be very surprised. However perhaps, he will be a bit confused before letting you in his movie. Billy Mays, will you take care of the angels while you're at it, I'm putting you in charge. I will watch over you all while you engage on this wonderful adventure. For now you'll be riding in a limousine/tour bus, where you will sleep for at least 2-4 days while you audition for the movie.

Billy Mays opens the door and the angels pack their bags and get ready to climb aboard the bus.

Jesus: Good luck, my faithful servants. Have fun on your trip.