CHAPTER 2

Meanwhile, Jayden is at home in his room working on his script for  his movie. "Aww, no, this can't be right. I'm all turned around. Let's see, first Chester and Mike are seeing a concert, get chased down by a bunch of police officers, then take a trip to the beach, I have to put a way more work into this, I'm gonna need a supervillain to go with this." He hears a knock at the door. "What was that? MOM! Somebody's at the door." "I'll get it," says his mother Aisha. He then walks into the kitchen, gets a cup from the cabinet, walks over to the sink, turns the cold water on and puts the cup under it. Aisha opens the door and to her surprise, celebs such as Naya Rivera, Paul Walker, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Cory Monteith, Brittany Murphy, John Ritter, John Witherspoon, Bernie Mac, Steve Irwin, Anna Nicole Smith, Heath Ledger, Paul Walker etc. are at the door. "Um, Jayden, were you expecting company by the door," Aisha asked. "No, not really, what company are you talking about," asks Jayden. He walks over to the door and drinks from the cup, and to his surprise, there are over a dozen fallen celebrities/angels are at the door.  "HOLY CHRIST!" Jayden dropped his water and spills it all over the floor and just froze, all the angels enter the door of his house, they chatter and have conversations, while Jayden stares on looking shocked not knowing how to feel, until he finally blurts out, "What are you doing in my house!?" "Don't look at me, I didn't invite them," replied Aisha. "Gosh no-one invited us, we were told to come here," says Heath Ledger. "Told by who?" "You should know that, God and Jesus Christ, who else could it be to send us to come here?" answered Bernie Mac. "Is this some kinda of joke? A bunch of dead people in my house? This show is about musicians doing crazy stunts and starring people who put their lives on the line for a fun huge roles to play, this is not a autopsy documentary! Unless you have a reason to come here, you all may need to turn around and go back where you came from."

"Wait, aren't you Jayden, that guy who is trying to make a movie," John asked. "Uh, yeah," Jayden answered nervously. "Well, Jesus told us all about you, and we wanna ask you something," James said. "What's going on, Mr. Johnson," asked Farrah Fawcett. "Always the little question mark, you wanna know what's going on? I'll let you know what's going on, and I wanna know something too. And what I wanna know right now is, "HOW COME NONE OF YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE RETURNING TO EARTH?!" "Oh, hmm, I don't know, because you were considering making a film," says John Witherspoon. "Well, I had the roles and the script saved on my computer the entire time, I just didn't know I had the actors," Jayden said. "Well, now you do," Robin said. "And we heard you're a big fan of ours," Robin replied. "Hey, we also heard you were talented as well, too." says Marilyn. "Yeah, He told us this as well. You also seem quiet," added Brittany. "Well that's because I stay in my room playing computer and iPad and avoid talking to others sometimes or hasn't He told you anything more you don't know about me?" "Ha, you mean, what he said about you being a great actor," Robin asked. "And the part where he said you're a multi-instrumentalist who plays keyboards at church," asked Lauren. "Or the part where He said that you're working on an album," blurted out Heath Ledger. Everyone goes silent. "What, I'm not finished with it yet," says Jayden. "Can I hear it then" Heath asks. "Uh, no," says Jayden. "Aww, come on," says Heath. "Oh, and we don't want you to get nervous but as an angel, I've been watching you sing your heart out in the basement and my God, you sing like an angel, I just love hearing your voice," Lauren said. "Okay, have you guys been secretly stalking me or something?" "No, God told us everything about you. Is everything, okay, because I heard you've been deeply devastated over my death," Naya says. "Naya, You don't even know me," Jayden says.

Then Jayden hears a phone ring and accidentally slips on the water stain he made after spitting out his cup of water. Everyone laughs, Jayden looks at them annoyed. "What was that," asked Brittany. Elizabeth gives the phone to Jayden. "Jayden, telephone! Someone wants to talk to you." "Where'd you get it, Grace," asked Heath. "She got it from Billy Mays. He told her when he called her name before she took her seat an hour ago," says Robin. Jayden presses call on the phone. "Jayden Hubbard speaking. | Uh yes, sir, it's very nice to--. | Yes, the plans are all in place, I'm at my house right now, and I'm confident we found the--." Jayden walks around from the living room to the kitchen while the angels overhear him. "Who's that on the phone and what's he talking about," asked Heath. "Shhh! He's on the phone," says Anna. "Yes, I'm aware of how important the movie is especially with the return of our fallen actors and actresses, and I'm completely convinced. I never thought you'd plan that but from the looks of those angels here, I'd beat myself up for saying they're the types that would stop at nothing to win. | Yes, we'll put the contestants to their places. We'll have three activities and mini games each for 10 auditions which have 22 roles and the one who performs the best will get the part. Yes, and the most popular contender overall will get the coveted 'Super-villain' role. Good one pal. I'm so sorry I called you that, I just got a little bit carried away with the moment. It won't happen again. Yes, just leave it to me, I'll take care of everything." Jayden presses end call. "What did you say again, Jayden, are we about to get our roles." asked Anna. "Um, well...I don't know, I, uh...," Jayden managed to  murmur nervously before Robin cuts him off. "Excuse me, are you looking at me, did you wish for my return to Earth, did you wake me up, did you bring me here, and all of a sudden we're getting thrown away like that? I don't think so, not right now! WE'RE GETTING OUR ROLES FOR THE MOVIE SO, SIT DOWN!!!" Robin's yell was so loud, it literally blew Jayden away and knocked him against the couch. "Okay, fine, I get it, geez, Robin," a shocked Jayden said.

"Attention, all angel actors and actresses, your welcome in the movie has officially been announced. I'm going to call a tour bus/limousine to pick you up right now and get you all to the first leg of the audition and a role in the movie for each and every one of you." Everyone cheers. They then find a place to keep themselves entertained while they wait for the bus. "The bus will be there shortly," Jayden replied. Some of them even went in Jayden's room. "Hey, don't get comfortable," Jayden commanded sternly. One of the angels even went into his room. "And don't touch my--," he shouted. Then they hear the bus pulling up, they jog out of the door and into the bus. All of the contestants are now in the bus. Before they drive the bus, Robin gives some instructions. "In case of emergency the exits are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, anywhere! Keep your hands and arms inside the bus, WE'RE OUTTA HERE!" "Jaylen, get me the first contest host on the line. Now!" The bus drives off. The angels wonder where they are and where they're going and eventually, they arrive at a popular but restaurant named McDonalds. Jayden turns the TV on to watch some news.