CHAPTER 8

So, they head on to Honululu, Hawaii for their next audition, the popularity scores show that Heath and Brittany are close to winning the Supervillain role. Meanwhile...

Billy: Oh, we're live!

Mike: Ay loha all you mates, we're

Billy: Um, no...it's ah loha. With the a before it, pronounce the a sound.

Mike: Ay, uh, Ae, uh? Well not, I'm all confused, it sounds weird to me. I think you'd better do it.

Billy: Alright, then. Aloha, folks! We're here in beautiful, warm, summery, color-filled Hawaii! And folks say hello to this  game's judge, Stephen Hillenburg, the creator of the Nickelodeon TV show Spongebob Squarepants.

Now, Jayden is on a live conversation on TV with someone again, who appears to be none other than... "Well, if it isn't the creator of one of my little sister's favorite shows Spongebob, Stephen Hillenburg! So, how was your journey with Spongebob treating ya," asked Jayden. "Fine, " Stephen answered just as a bee starts flying around her, "just fine," she answers again nervously. "Well I trust you thought of some interesting tests for the contestants." "*laughs* Oh, yes, I have devised some events that they will truly find *a bee flies around her head* shocking." "Superb! Shocking makes for great ratings! Let's get started, I'll be waiting!" "Okay, um, oh...the leg of the audition is about to begin, and here they come!

Stephen: Good morning everyone!

Angels: Good morning, Stephen.

Steve: He seems very nice to hang out with.

Stephen: So, this first game for the audition is called 'Bee the Catapult'. This one requires you to catch large honeybees and shoot them at your honeybee honey extractor, each jar has your face on it. Get the most honey to win. This net I placed for each of you can make you catch up to 5 bees at a time. This button on the handle of the net, you need to press and hold to aim and release to shoot the bees at your extractor. We also have different colored honeybees, they're each worth different points.

Billy: Pointers. Try to shoot 5 jellyfish at a time at your extractor for a combo bonus. You'll get even more points if you manage to shoot 5 jellyfish each time the extractor comes by. You can fire at any range. However, the further you shoot, the slower the jellyfish fly. Different colored jellyfish are worth different points. Pink is most valuable while blue is least valuable. The jellyfish here can sting you, slowing you down in the process. And watch out for whirlpool frenzies, you'll lose all your honeybees if you run into them.

BACKGROUND MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdfXFZeYGks

Stephen: Are you ready, people!

Contestants: Yeah!

Robin: Safety first.

Robin put on his goggles to prevent getting stung by the bees. Everybody else did the same.

Stephen: Three minutes! Start flinging those honeybees!

So far, everyone was doing fairly well, but they just got started. The 2:50 mark saw the beginning of a whirlpool frenzy. Lauren and Paul got caught in it, and lost almost all their bees.

Paul: I don't like it! (The whirlpool throws Paul against the wall) Cut it out!

Robin skyrocketed to over 100 points in less than 30 seconds, meanwhile, Steve was falling behind. 2:10 saw another whirlpool frenzy. Anna had just finished shooting the bees into her jar.

Anna: Yee-haw! Nice shot!

Anna and Alan got caught in the whirlpool, they luckily weren't holding any honeybees. Anna started feeling dizzy. A honeybee started surrounding Alan.