CHAPTER 11

Meanwhile, at Jayden's home...

Aisha: Mr. Johnson. Almost everybody has gotten a role to play in the movie. But there's two who haven't, it's just Brittany and Heath now.

Jayden: This thing is really increasing everyone's appetites! Okay, you know what, the auditions are taking too long. This program right now is more wide-spreading than COVID-19. I think it's about time we sped up this thing.

Aisha: But, Jayden? We thought our show was going to feature some of the biggest celebrities in the world. And we haven't even met Dustin Diamond yet.

Jayden: Mom, at this point the public doesn't want to wait 7 months for a supervillain role, they just want to see the movie with action and plenty of excitements! Now I want to wrap up the auditions with two more venues with three games each.

Aisha: Yes, sir.

Just then, another host calls Jayden on the TV. He was shocked at what he saw! Kurt Cobain and Eazy-E were on the screen.

Jayden: Kobe Bryant and Chadwick Boseman, so we have two hosts this time. Ironically, they have seen each other before. How are you both doing, buddies?

Chadwick: I'm okay, thank you.

Jayden: Okay, guys, so this will be the last audition before we show the movie to the public, what are you gonna do about it?

Kobe: Well, we have three grueling and difficult activities that should prove how hard they worked to get their roles.

Jayden: Are you ready for the big finish, guys?!

Kobe and Chadwick: Absolutely.

Jayden: Oh, this is gonna be epic! I'll be checking out the action here, just make sure the last one's left standing. I'll be waiting!

Meanwhile, at New York, NY.

Billy: Well, it looks like the main auditions have been finished.

Mike: That's right, Billy Mays. And also, I think our angel contestants have made an entire change for higher legends everywhere!

Billy: Brittany Murphy and Heath Ledger, as the only two members of the angel drama clique without any roles to play yet, we're giving you a chance to compete with the other contestants again.

Mike: And you have 6 games left to finish!

Brittany and Heath exhausted groan and fall to the ground.

Billy: That's right. Since we have just left New York, NY. As you all know, we've auditioned in Europe, Asia, and South America, and several other countries in our old home in the USA. Now, we're doing filming the rest of the movie with the supervillain in right here in Hollywood California in six auditions!

Mike: So good luck. And may the best contestant win!

Kobe: Okay, so, now this game is called 'Black Mamba', and in this game, you're gonna bounce basketballs away from your trench with a pool stick and into other trenches for points. Multi-parts are worth extra points. However, there are a few things you need to know around here. As difficulty increases, the baton gets shorter and closer to the trench, making it harder to deflect pearls. As the camera changes, the movement controls change. That means that if you're at the you have to move left or right. If you're at the left side or right side, you have to move up and down. Watch the camera angles and adjust your movements accordingly. Try to stay in the middle of the trench as much as possible so that all pearls from different angles can be reached. The snake always begins firing the multi-pearls at the trench on the right of the entrance (when you're facing it). If you're here, you have a slight advantage as you'll be the first to fire multi-pearls at other opponents. However, the placement of players in certain trenches is random, so you may not be so lucky if you're on the opposite side.