CHAPTER 4

Meanwhile, someone else calls Jayden, and he turns on the camera on the TV. "Chyna, how is the afterlife in the summer treating you," says Jayden. "You know surf and sand all the usual," Chyna replied. "Super! So what have you got planned for our fearless competitors?" "Well, I have 3 beach activities that should test if they have the right stuff!" "Great! Let's see if they sink! "Or swim," Chyna replies with a giggle. Jayden laughs with her. "Good one, Jayden." "Well, what are we waiting for? Let the games begin!"

As soon as the vehicle stopped at their destination, Brittany yelled out, "Hey guys, I think I can see a beach over here!" Billy then yelled, "Alright, I want everyone to get in line for their swimsuits!" Everyone cheered in excitement. After they got their swimming trunks from Billy they went into the changing rooms nearby to change into their swimsuits and ran out to the sandy beach where Chyna is at. Heath came out in flip flops and swim-shorts.

Heath: Brittany, where are you?

(Brittany is hiding behind a tree)

Brittany: I don't know if you're gonna like it

Heath: I'm sure you look great.

(Brittany came out in a blue bikini, Heath's heart speeds up as fast as a double bass drum beat and his eyes turn into hearts, his jaw drops to the floor)

Heath: OMG, you look sexy!

Brittany: What did you just say?

Heath: I mean, I'm so ready. (laughs nervously)

(Brittany blushes and heads to the beach)

Heath: (bangs his head on his fist) Stupid, stupid, stupid, I can't believe I just said that! She comes out in a bikini, and what did I do? I CALLED HER...HOT!! (He cringes and falls to the floor) I'm such a fool!

Robin: Hey! Heath! Get up! (Heath quickly stands up) Ain't you coming with us?

Heath: Um...

Robin: What? Do you want to win the role for this audition?

Heath: Yes.

Robin: Well, come along, buddy, let's go.

(Heath runs out to the beach along with Robin, Michael, and Bernie.)

Bernie: Hey, buddy! Heath! You think this beach is beautiful?

Heath: It looks beautiful, I guess so.

Michael: Then come with us, man.

Robin: Yeah, because practically Chyna is hosting this audition!

Chyna instructed the contestant to put on some special pants that were inside their changing rooms. After they put on the pants, they lined up behind the starting line of a game they were about to play.

Kelly: So what's THIS game? And what type of pants are those?

Chyna: Squeeze this bulb right here.

(Kelly squeezes the bulb pump, and her pants expand in size, making a fart noise. Kelly gives Chyna the 'Really' face.)

Kelly: You gotta be kidding me. I'm wearing a whoopee cushion?

Chyna: No...

Kelly: Then why do I look like an abnormally giant-sized baby who pooped in his/her diaper?!

Chyna: Well, this is part of this minigame that we're about to play.

Kelly: What do you think the rest of the people think about this?