CHAPTER 6

Meanwhile, the popularity scores for the supervillain role showed that Paul Walker was at the top so Heath and Brittany gotta do their very best to get there so they can win it,

It took hours to get to Wembley Stadium, so long that most of the angels fell asleep. Then all of a sudden the white limo stopped. They were finally here. "Everybody wake up," Billy Mays yelled out on his megaphone. Brittany slowly opened her eyes stretched her arms and said with a yawn, "I'm guessing this is the last audition for today." "Yep, and we'll continue tomorrow," says Billy. Farrah was the first to come out of the bus. "Hey Billy, why will this be the last audition for toda--it's night?!" Cory looks at the night sky. "Yes it is!" "Crikey! How many hours was that," asked Steve. "Four," Anna said. "WHAT," they all yelled. "All of the auditions somewhat happened during daytime," says John Witherspoon. "Yeah, but how does getting to the fourth one take that long, but even though it's far away in the UK, I'm confused," says Bernie. "Okay, everybody, out of the bus," Billy commanded. They all get out of the bus, meanwhile Freddie Mercury facetimes Jayden from Wembley Stadium on Jayden's television.

"Hey, this just in, guys. Oh, Freddie! Good to see real talent finally coming back. Are you still up-staging the all members of the angel choir up there," Jayden asked. "I bless the Angels' souls whenever I can. It's the glory and benefit of pure raw genuine talent," says Freddie. "It sure is. So, you think you got a star here at Wembley Stadium?" "It'll be hard. What are you looking for?" "I want someone with rhythm and melody who can sing and dance. You know, a real performer! I want a star, Freddie! No less!" "Well, I have a three-part audition that should sort the champions from the losers. And I'm guaranteed that we will rock you." "Excellent! What are we waiting for, bring on the clowns! And make this good, Freddie. I'll be waiting."

Mike: Boy, this audition sounds like it's gonna be a fun one.

Freddie: Yes, those activities include playing instruments, dancing, and of course drumming. The contestants will be very thrilled by this audition.

Billy: Yes, and here they are!

The angels spot an empty stage and an empty crowd. Their instruments and their places have their names labeled on it.

Freddie leads the contestants to the stage. "Just when you think the auditions can't get any more challenging, you get to play instruments in front of a crowd," says Heath. "Yeah, but challenging is fun and we all know how much Jayden LOVES music," Brittany replies. "Yeah, but there's just one problem. None of us can even play any instruments," says Cory sadly. "Oh, nonsense," Heath says. "No, it's true," says Cory doubtingly. "You're the only one who can, you play the drums," Heath said causing all the contestants to be jealous because Cory's the only one who's good at music. "What's wrong," asked Heath.

Patrick: What do we do now?

Freddie: We gotta set the stage up and prepare for the show.

Grace: Yeah, but we don't have much time.

Freddie: (Gets out a megaphone) Alright everybody, quit standing around looking at a bunch of fat bottomed girls!

(Cory and Steve staring at Anna's bottom, while she looks at Cory feeling uncomfortable while Steve and Cory stand there doing nothing.)

Anna: (whispering): Did you not hear what Freddie said.

Freddie: Come on! Let's get to work! GET MOVING! (The contestants do so.) I ain't got all day, load it all in! The instruments aren't gonna load themselves. You (pointing at the members of Green Day who are security guards), no one goes through that door!

Billie: On it! Security, roll out!

Freddie: You! (Pointing at Joe Hahn, Rob Bourdon, and Dave Farrell who are technicians) Start cueing the lightboard.