CHAPTER 3

Meanwhile, Jayden turns on the television, and much to his surprise...

Mike: Well, hello, everybody out there from NBC News and welcome to the first round of the auditions. I'm Mike Shinoda. Billy: And I'm Billy Mays. We're here in gorgeous River Rouge, Michigan!

Mike: That's right, Billy, The Auditions for the New Adventures of Chester, Mike, and Michael. It's gonna be more exciting than anything mankind has yet experienced in its longest time here on planet Earth. 

Billy: And speaking of planet Earth, Mike... ...that's where our legends have been earlier this morning!

Mike: That's right Bill. The auditions begin here in Detroit Michigan... ...and end here in Texas. 

Billy: And this is the flyer that will show the person playing a huge starring supervillain role. And it can happen if one of them is the winner of the auditions. 

Mike: Let's get down to the pits and meet the current stars the angels will be working with right now. 

Billy: You must be...? 

Chris: Chris Cornell at your service, and I'd like to say hello to all of my fans who've missed me for a long time. I might just add that I will be one of the main characters to star in the movie.

Billy: Well, I'm sure that warms the hearts of America. Chris Cornell... ...a talented musician about to start acting. Good luck. 

Mike: Who have we got here, Billy? 

Billy: Why, it looks like the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

Mike: He looks just nice, sweet and handsome and young as he can be, doesn't he? 

Michael: Why, thank you very much. I'm one of those who believes you can be a child at heart. I have always been a fan of light-hearted fun and clean competition. Now that's what I'm talking about, Mike, Chester, Michael, and Chris! Four talents up on a worldwide, multi-city adventure.

Mike: Well, good luck, Michael, and have fun.

Billy: And what is your name, sir? 

Chester: I am Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park. I am a little nervous. I've never been on TV before since 2017. 

Billy: Really? Well, you're on TV now. And where are you from, Mr. lead singer? I'm guessing, from the outfit, Oakland, California! 

Chester: I am actually just came from Heaven, in a nice mansion where I live next door to my friend Chris close to the skyscraper silver hotel overcrowded with famous celebrities.

Billy: Ooh, Nice. And what do you do in Heaven, Mr. Bennington? 

Chester: I make exclusive music for future residents to hear.

Billy: I see. And I suppose you've just came back to star in this film... ...as the main role. Chester: Yes, that would be nice. One does grow weary of the the absence of an important part of a huge band... ...and endless pain that fans felt after the lead singer's death.

Mike: It sounds like Chester has a determined spark in his heart for the environment, guys. Billy: Well, good luck, Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park.

Chester: Thank you, Mike.

Mike: And you are...? 

Christina: Hi! I'm Christina Grimmie from New Jersey.