CHAPTER 5

Billy: Hi, Billy Mays here in Atlanta Georgia with my co-host Mike!

Mike: Our contestants are dauntlessly heading on their way to the first course of the game of our third audition. Here's Jayden and our special guest.

Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes is now calling Jayden on the TV. "Lisa Lopes AKA Left Eye of TLC fame, simply delightful to have you hosting this round of auditions," says Jayden with a smile. "Mr. Hubbard, it is an honor that you chose my hometown road as a set for your new show." "And what have you got in mind for our contestants?" "I'll be testing their driving skills. To get the police officer role, they'll have to ace these driving tests." "Great, Lisa, great. Just make sure you find the most qualified one amongst them." "Oh yes, only the one with the most perseverance and skill will be qualified for this role." "Well, what are they, Lisa?" "I'm sorry, I don't have any time to explain, I have to get going, I'm falling behind." "Well, good to see you again, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes!" "Thank you, Jayden, it was great to see you." "Okay, Left Eye, let's get this part tasked. Start your engines!"

The angels are now at the first part of the driving audition for the police officer role. They're on a circular platform surrounded by a rather shallow body of water.

Lisa: This first game is called 'Water Gladiators', you'll have to squirt opponents off the edge into the water. So your riding on unicycles, and each of them has a water hose. To control the hose, there are two buttons. If you want to do a quick squirt, press the green button. If you wanna do a power squirt hold the gray button and release to unleash the power spray to make them fall back and land into the pit. If you wanna stop quickly push the red button. Bounce opponents off bumpers or each other for extra points. Note: If you and an opponent are near the edge of the arena, tap the shoot button repeatedly to quickly take that opponent out at close range. Going around the perimeter of the arena in a circle may help prevent your CPU opponents from shooting you. You can then counterattack. Everybody ready.

All: Ready.

The game starts with a bumper tire in the middle.

Lisa: On your mark...get set...go

BACKGROUND MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0

Move бич by Ludacris begins to play,  the contestants start to get all hyped up, especially Paul, who sings all the lyrics in this song! The game starts at three minutes only for it to become a complete ruckus, with the contestants singing along to the lyrics of the song.

Mike: What's this? The contestants are shouting the lyrics as they play the game! Paul's got a bigger hose than the rest of the contestants. I sense a dirty trick coming up!

Paul: I've been drinkin' and bustin' two and I've been thinkin' of bustin' you upside yo motherףקכin' forehead! And if your friends jump in! (He sprays at Brittany which causes her to fly into Christina Grimmie causing them to fall over and splash into the pit.

Paul: THEY'LL BE MORE DEAD!

(An irritated Brittany flips Paul off.) 

Paul begins to sing the lyric, "So bye bye to all you groupies and gold diggers, is there a bumper on your אסס!"

"HEY," yelled a female voice. Anna Nicole Smith looked at them with a furious look. She sprayed him so hard he flew off his unicycle an instead of jumping into the pit, he shot across the pit.

Billy: Ooh, looks like that one backfired on Paul Walker.

Mike: It sure does, Billy.

Anna: Blonde models rule! (Marilyn shoots at Anna until she falls into the pit.) Shoot! Dang it!

Bernie: I told you, Paul, you shouldn't have said that line out loud!