CHAPTER 7

It's morning again, approximately 10 AM, the birds are singing, the flowers and trees are blooming in all colors of the rainbow, a beautiful blue sky above is decorated with clouds of heaven that are temporarily missing some angels, those angels are the ones sleeping in the White Flying Limousine.

"Hi, Billy Mays here to wake you up and tell you good morning everybody! I urge everybody to get out of their bed for it's another day of auditioning for the movie! We got some breakfast waiting!" Some of them were still tired, but some of them were excited. 

Brittany was about to climb down the ladder but Heath who woke up right away before, had some concern that she was going to fall off and hit the floor considering how tired she was, so he decided to help her climb down to prevent her from falling. Such a gentleman.

They all got into their clothes and went out of the bus for their next audition.

Meanwhile Jayden got up at 11 AM, and got up and went into the living room where the news was announcing the continuation of the auditions. But there was one thing he forgot, the news reporter was announcing Jayden to join the news session, yet he was in his pajamas, so he didn't have time to change.

"Good morning, Mr. Johnson."

"Mornin," Jayden said with a deep voice.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, sorry I'm still in my pajamas, and I just woke up, I apologize."

Later, the news invites Steve Jobs who is about to talk to Jayden on TV. "Steve, so delightful to be able to talk to you again. How have you and you been doing on the set that you're on right now," Jayden asked. "I'm really good, how are you," Steve greeted. "I'm great, thank you. Right, well, now, onto business, what are you planning to do with our contestants?" "Well, I have three challenges for them here at this factory. Whoever survives them will be the one for the role." "Are you ready for our contestants?" "Yeah, sure! Let's bring it on." "Okay, I'll be checking out the action here."

Billy: Okay, this game's called Machine Breakdown, so this game, you're going to repair the machines to produce the most food. More efficiency means more points. Move in front of the broken machines and fix them, if a broken machine is still there, it can stop the whole machine. The machines will trigger warnings making arrows point to them offscreen. 

Steve: A few pointers there. The generators wear down after 35 seconds of full health. The higher your efficiency is, the more points you score. If the generator breaks down, no points will be added to your score. If you're quick enough, you can fix some machines as you head towards the generator when it's starting to wear. That way, once you finish fixing the generator, your efficiency won't drop as much. Be careful not to let the generator break down when you do this, though! Whenever possible, avoid letting your partners handle one-person machines because sometimes they take too long to fix them.

Background Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhERrxABD5o

Team 1: Brittany, Heath, Paul, Naya, Farrah, Robin, Bernie, Cory, Patrick, Natasha, Lauren

Teams 2: Kelly, Marilyn, John R, Alan, Elizabeth, Anna, John W, Grace, James, Steve

Steve: Team 1, machine running at half efficiency.

Robin: Is this part important?

Kelly: Of course it is, dummy!

: Team 1, your generator is starting to ware. Team 1's generator at half repair. Team 2, your generator is starting to ware. Team 1's generator is running at full capacity