Prologue

It takes place in the clouds, and then the Pearly Gates open and you see five people dressed in white with angel wings sitting at a table.

"Hi, Billy Mays here saying good morning to each of you, how may I help you?"

"I'll have the pancake stacks, please," says Paul Walker. "I'll have the sausage and egg sandwich, please." Robin Williams added. "I'll have the sushi, please." Heath Ledger replied. "Heath!" says Robin. "What? It's my favorite food." "Sushi is not for breakfast." "It is now, introducing Sushi Krispies! It's rice cereal, tuna-shaped fruits and shrmp-flavored marshmallows in a seaweed bowl!" "That's just disgusting." "It even makes the milk taste like sushi." "That's even disgustinger," says Paul. "That's not even a word."

Patrick Swayze walks to the table with a slicked back hairdo. "Hi, guys." "Hello, Patrick." "Wow, new hairdo," says Cory. "Yeah, what do you think?" "It's...uhhh.. It's, it makes you look, it's like, it's kinda, sorta like, uh--" But before Cory could finish his sentence, they hear a harp glissando sound. They look up to see the speaker.

A low, gentle voice starts talking. "All angels, may I have your attention please." "Oh look, a call from Jesus," says Robin. "We've got an important announcement to make, please report in front of The Pearly Gates of Heaven." Heath stands up and pushes his chair into the table, "No time for breakfast, guys. We gotta get going."