new league member

"Kitten, I Trust you enough to start roaming around our new refuge.

I trust you enough to go outside of this room. You can't leave this building, but you will be meeting the rest of the league today" Your mind goes blank as you listen to him talk. "He's giving me the privilege to go outside of this room. He trusts me, OH MY GOD HE TRUSTS ME." You snap out of it "DO you understand y/n"? you nod your head with distant eyes.

"Alright then follow me," he hops off of your bed and opens the door waiting inside of its frame for you. "I can't wait all day, you know."  You stood up and slowly put pressure onto your ankle, you were really weak, you hadn't been eating right for a while, so you were quite frail. And you were getting skinny luckily, your baggy clothes covered most of yourself.

You slowly walked over to him, a look of enthusiasm plastered over your face.  You walked directly behind him, the building around you was made of concrete, Bright sunlight peeked through the windows, there were signs above the doors around you 1-A 4-C. It looked like an old school building. You walked into what seemed like the main room of the building. Other people are strange unfamiliar ones, and familiar ones as well.

The room goes silent as both of you walk in. The people were staring at you, you grabbed onto the back of Shigaraki trench coat and got closer to him. you sort of hid behind him. He walked over to a small couch and got you off of him while he sat down. you sat beside him and cowered at all of the attention on the both of you. "Shigaraki, Who's this?" you look over at a man in a white and black mask, he seemed to be eyeing you up and down. you scooted a little closer to Shigaraki because you felt a little uncomfortable. you could feel His bare calloused hand brush against yours.

you could feel his gloved finger rub circles on the top of your hand, "That's right, You haven't met Y/n yet have you compress"? The man in the mask shakes his head. "Alright everybody come here" Shigaraki sighs and everybody else that was in the room came over and surrounded the small couch you both sat on. "Everybody, this is y/n l/n they are my pet. They will help us on missions and meetings with other people-" Shigaraki was cut off by a woman with reddish hair and glasses she wore short-sleeved shirt jeans and. A tank top. She had very big and pronoun lips. (sorry if that was weird I was describing big sis mag and didn't know what to put). "Why? they don't really look like they're a villain," he says with a little annoyance.

"Their Quirk will and is very useful to us, so they are important." he says to him the man in the white mask speakers up "wheel what is their quirk?" "How about I show you. his hand pulled away from your skin and he peels back his white glove. You could sense that some people in the room quickly got worried. Shigaraki places his hand on your smooth shoulder, and his cold calloused hands send a wave of shivers down your spine.

"They can disable other quirks within themselves. He puts his glove back on, and layers his hand back on top of yours, still running circles into it. A familiar blonde-haired girl with her hair loosely tied into messy buns sits next to you. "Long time no see y/n" the man with purple scaring all over his skin says. "Hey toga, hey Dabi, you shyly whisper out to them. you watch as the white-masked man, and the redhead walks over towards you. "Yo, I'm Kenji Hikiishi, But everybody calls me a big sis mag." She reaches out her hand, and you shake it cautiously.

The man in the fancy attire walks to you, " I'm mister compresses, just call me compress. Welcome to the league." your brain took a second to process that, and you realized that you kind of were a member of the league of villains.

I'm A villain, the thought stuck there for a second like Minetta's balls. It felt odd, and bad but also not. you had mixed feelings, to say the least.

Am I bad?

so sorry I will be posting more often this week