He loves you.

It wasn't till a lot later that could he answer your question.

You laughed as Toga started getting frustrated. She was spinning around so much silently cursing everybody for not getting it.

"3
"2
"1
"Ehhh times up"

"IT WAS A BALLERINA!!" She screamed out at you guys.
"What it did not look like that, you looked like an alligator," Dabi yelled back
"Toga your just a sore loser," said Tomura
You laughed while taking a sip of water. "You guys shut up as if you could do much better!"
I could and will. Dabi stood up took a card and proceeded to flail his arms around while dramatically breathing in. He rages trying to get you guys to understand for a few more minutes and he finally yells "oh my god your skulls are so thick it was drowning dumb asses. What is the use of playing if you all have no brain? He sat back down. "Aww look who's the sore loser now" you tease him. He looks mad and flicks you. "Ow" in response you kick him off the couch. He lands on his ass you throw yourself back laughing so hard that you fell back and landed back on Shigaraki's legs. You laughed for a bit longer and then calmed down. You stood up and sat back down beside him. He moved a little closer to you, you noticed that he took a look around. While everybody else was talking he yawned and you felt an arm go behind you. "Did he do that on purpose" you whispered a part of it to yourself a bit flushed.

"Huh?" You looked over to him when he made that noise. "Did you say something?"
"NO" you realized you said that louder than normal. "No," you said again and smiled.
After a while of you being awkward, you stood up and went to the kitchen area to get some water. You were looking around for a cup or a bowl, at least something. You found a cabinet and we're just a bit too short to grab it. You propped yourself up and abruptly felt a hand on your own that grabbed the cup you had been going for. You looked over your shoulder. It was Dabi. You smiled "thanks" he nodded back and you got some water.
"How are you feeling lately?... I mean after you know what.  You gave him a stare and then looked at the floor. " I mean I've gotta get past it, no time for dealing on things when life goes by so fast."
"That's not a good mentality to have. You should give yourself time to ... just feel." He retorted

You took his words into consideration. "Can I give you a hug." He asked offering an arm. Before you could answer yoga jumped up and hugged you. "I don't want my best friend to be sad! You should let us take care of you! We don't want you to just die from being exhausted and sad!" She basically yelled in your ear. Dabi nodded and joined in the hug. You were a little stunned and hugged them back tightly. It felt nice to have people care. "Thanks you guys" you said through broken words and sniffles you hadn't even realized that you were crying. You smiled and just held onto them both. After you calmed down you went back to the couch.

Shigaraki looked at you a little concerned, he didn't want to be awkward so He dident say anything. After a while of having a good time you were almost fighting off sleep. You closed your eyes and fell asleep for a few minutes but woke up when somebody laughed. You stood up "i think I'm gonna head to bed," everybody have you a goodnight in their own ways. Toga hugged you, Dabi was a high five, finger guns for spinner, kurogiri waved, twice gave a peace sign then flipped you off as a joke and compress gave you a goodnight handshake. Everybody had their own way of showing you affection and they all did that. Everybody but Tomura. You frowned a little when he only blooded after you told him you were gonna go to his room.

You heard some talking amongst them after you left. You shut yourself in his room. You plopped on the bed and felt your bandages. There were less of them. You were getting better physically. You stood up and looked around and picked up a glass of water and some pills shigaraki left for you. He cared about you a lot. You pondered your thoughts for a minute period of time. The door opened and you turned your head. You smiled "hey! You said in a cheery voice. He immediately made his way over to you and grabbed your hands. You were shocked as he did so. "Tomura?" You spoke softly.

There was silence

"Please listen to me. "
You stayed quiet

"I care about you, as more than just a pawn or a friend. I have never though of anybody as highly as I do of you. I love spending time with you. I can't help it when I get all skirmish around you. My stomach turns when I talk to you. I want to always be by you. I want to protect you.

I get so flustered around you. And it feels like I'm about to scream of joy when I see you.

I have never felt like this ever. I don't know if it's good or bad. But I love the feeling so much, it can't be bad.

I know I'm disappointing you everything I say I don't know what we are or when I don't response to question like those. It's because I don't want to loos you

I feel like if I get attached I'm never gonna see you again or something Bad will happen to you and I couldn't live if you weren't alive. I know my stupid attempts at trying to get closer with you just make you feel awkward and I'm trying but I don't know how this stuff works"

"I love you and I want to be with you."

He seemingly said all of that in one breath and
looked away from you after he finished. You were stunned you didn't know what to say. He put your hands on his face.

"I love you, y/n"

You got closer and kissed him. You were shocked by your own actions. You craved his affection and it was the same for him you could just tell by the way he talked. He hugged you tightly. And broke away "I want to be with you." He said with a glimmer in his red eyes. "I do too" you both sat there realizing you were now a couple. You laughed "oh my gosh were so dorky" he laughed too. And sat next you you. "I guess that's why I love you though."

"Can you say that again? He asked

You looked at him softly "I love you. You said while hugging him and laying down.

A new chapter for both of you.