it was for him

A few weeks have passed since you and Shigaraki talked with each other. You were constant in the argument with yourself on whether you thought Shigaraki was a good or bad person. You wanted to believe that he was bad, but there was a small part of you that thought he might be good. and being alone was becoming something you started to fear.

"Hello y/n today we're going to be working on an exercise. It is contact training. Basically, we're going to practice, touching each other." you give him an awkward look for a few seconds, and then he realizes what he said. His face goes beat red, "NO, nothing like that what I meant was. I will have to bring you to meetings, and other places, so I can do business without the risk of getting torn to shreds by their quirks. And since I don't completely trust you yet, I will most likely have to grab your arm or something. look at it this way, if you cooperate, and don't complain you can collect your prize at the end of this level."

You stiffen at the idea of him, a stranger touching you. It was weird to you, that he was hesitant to touch other people. You'd think he wouldn't want to worry about touching people because he was a villain. If he killed somebody it wouldn't become a big deal.

You scoot further into the bed, not really wanting to be touched. Shigaraki got out of his chair and walked near you. He stood beside the bed for a second, just staring at you with his big red eyes. Your chest rose a little bit faster than just a few seconds ago, you looked at him like he was somebody who had just murdered your family, but you tried to hide it under your blanket. His hand slowly came upwards and reached out for you. His hand came closer and closer, effectively closing the distance between you both.

When he was about an inch from touching your shoulder he yanked his hand back quickly, bawled his fist, and punched the wall. He moves to the end of the bed and sits on the edge. his hand reaches the back of his neck, and he starts vigorously scratching at it. you wondered why he had yanked himself away from you. You studied him as he looked down at the floor. He was quite pale and slender, but he did have some muscle on him. His long hair reached the end of his neck and covered his face. He had a lot of dead skin, and scratch marks. Over him, there was a small scar on the left side of his lip. his eyes were widened, his eye color reminded him of poppies or roses, Maybe even blood. The much older sound of scratching snapped you out of your daze, you watched as a few droplets of crimson fell onto his fingertips, and down the back of his neck.

I scratched my neck, as I thought about them, Y/n l/n. Why am I so hesitant around them? They are just supposed to be my puppet, a near pawn in society's chess game. they do get on my nerves sometimes," I started scratching at my neck harder adding in a second hand. Why don't I just kill them,

...

No, I need them for my plans,"

Your eyes widen as you see him scratch at the already bloody wound with his fingers. His knuckles also looked bad, he must have hurt them when he punched the wall, You reach to your side and grab the napkins that Kurigiri left for you. You crawl closer to him and reach your hand out, place it around his wrist, and pull it back. He snapped out of his dazed state when you did so, he shot his head in your direction with wide eyes. you pull a napkin from the stack and wipe the blood off of his fingertips.

You hold his wrist and move closer, you grab his other hand and wipe the blood off of it. you let go of one of his wrists, and you move your hand to his other one and place yours on top of his to prevent him from doing any further damage. You grab another towel and start wiping the blood off of his neck. He flinches at your touch. You try your best to clean up his neck, it looks like he has a big mark. I need band aids. you say to yourself.

you scooch off of the bed and start walking over to the door. You had a slight limp because you hadn't taken off the chain in a while. You could just reach the door, you open it and yell, "Hello, Is anybody out there. you watch as the purple steamy man walks over to the door. "Oh miss l/n what are you doing, Shigaraki will be furious, what did you need?" you slightly open the door and Kurigiri looks over inside of the room, he sees Shigaraki's back and he is facing the opposite wall. "He scratched his neck a little harder than he was supposed to, and he punched the wall, can you get some bandages, bandaids, and disinfectant wipes." he looked back at you and nodded before leaving. you could hear some rummaging, he started walking back to the door.

He hands you a tool of bandages, a few pink and yellow bandaids, and some wipes. "Tell him I would be happy to do it, and-" he was cut off by Shigaraki's voice. "No, let them do it." "As you wish young master" he leaves and you walk back to the bed, the chain slowly lagging behind you.

You sat behind Shigaraki and put the things down. You pushed a disinfectant wipe to the back of his neck you could hear a sharp breath from him, "I'm sorry, it will be over soon." you wiped it over the wound, and took out the big bandaid. You placed it on the back of his neck and gave it a small pat. your face got closer to his neck, and you placed a small kiss on the bandaid.

you realized what you did and your face turned red. "I-I'm sorry, I heard somewhere that moms kiss their kid's scrapes, and it reminded me of what I missed out on, so I made a habit of kissing my scratches when I get one, and I did it on instinct." you stay still, but eventually move in front of him. You pulled his hand up to your level and wrapped the bandages around his knuckles. You put a few of the pink and yellow bandaids over the bandages. it looked nice, and if he bled through the bandages, he would have bandaids as a second layer. you placed his hand back on his lap and started to move away. "Wait," his voice says through the silence, you look at him, and he puts his hand in the air near you, "You forgot the kiss," he says to you.

"How touch starved is this man if he wants the person he kidnapped to kiss his knuckles." You didn't complain, You grabbed his hand and kissed the top of his hand.

you sat back on the bed and stared at him. you had a realization while looking at him, this training wasn't for you, it was for him. he got up and left the room. you laid in the bed and were quiet for the rest of the day.