Out

Yu had been used up for this man's cruel experiments, just like a ragdoll. He took your blood your skin, and pieces of your hope. You could endure the physical pain but the mental abuse hurt so much worse. sometimes he would grab your jaw and yell at you that nobody was coming for you. You had your doubts already.

That just made it worse.

One day you had just been lying in the dark depressing room. YOu watched a small spider spin a web. YOu named it Tommy, of course, you were just doing it out of boredom. YOU sat up and hung your legs off of the bed. you winced a bit when your exposed injuries grazed against the comforter on the bed. you waited a few seconds and decided to stand up. slowly you made your way to the silk-stringed web. Time stopped for a few seconds, nothing moved access for Tommy.

a few small drops of salty tears welled in the waterline of your eye.

*rumble...

you wiped your head over to look at the wall. "What the hell was that?"

*Rumble...

It was getting closer

CRACK!

You were suddenly flung across the room and hit the floor. The walls and floor were moving like waves as if the hard concrete was somehow elastic. You screamed while you were being flung around the room. the back of your head hit the bedpost. after that, you were out like a light.

A/N 

Hey everybody reading this, I know I haven't uploaded in a while but now that I have a break from school for the holidays I will be posting more. And I know this chapter may be short but ill make up for it in my next upload promise. ;)