(Denial)

The next day
You wake up, and the feeling of security washes over you while you lay in your bed, the bed that you always slept in. You open your eyes expecting the F/c Comforter to be within your sight, but all you could see was white, a white comforter. You were confused and scared, whose bed were you in?" You jolted out of the bed, a heavy chain holding down your ankle. You looked around the room, there was nothing that was familiar about it, you started getting more worried.

In a panic you ran up to the door and tried to open it, it was locked from the outside in. You slammed on it with your shoulder, putting all of your body's weight onto it. Your arm started hurting, but you kept ramming your shoulder into it. By now your adrenalin was kicking in, you backed up and ran at the door once more. Just before your shoulder hit the door it swung open. You fell to the ground, almost in slow motion. Once you contacted the floor you could hear a loud crack, and you screamed out in pain. You held your shoulder with your other hand. Your breathing was erratic, and unsteady. You open your eyes and look around, right above you is a tall man with black spikey hair. Half of his face was scarred purple, the peach and purple skin were connected by thick medical staples that kind of looked like paper clips. He was wearing a white tank top with long black pants, and a trench coat to go over it.

He kicked your hurt shoulder, and you screamed in pain "ahh stop it, ow" he gave a smirk that went from ear to ear. "looks like you messed up that shoulder pretty bad, you might even need a doctor". You could feel the hot tears stream down your cheeks, as you balled up in pain.

Memories of the last month replayed in your mind, you remember being kidnaped telling him about yourself, him doing the same, you kissing his cuts. You were too busy writhing in pain to say anything though. "Shigaraki should have trained you by now," the man said in a deep voice. You could hear two more sets of feet walking your way. When you open your eyes, you could see a girl with blonde hair, and yellow eyes, she was wearing a school uniform. There was a tall man in a gray and black jumpsuit, he also wore a mask to go with it.

"oh, this is one of Shigaraki's pets, what did you do? He's gonna be furious with you." The girl says to the man with the black spiked hair. "I didn't do anything, they were hitting on the door, so I opened it to see what was happening. They fell on the ground and looked like they busted their shoulders".  He kicks your shoulder again and you groan in pain. "well I think at least one of us should go and get him". The man in gray says to the others in unison the girl and black-haired man said "not it" the one in gray pouts but walks to the front of the building.

"Do you think she's bleeding"?! The girl says oddly excitedly. "Nah, just look like they broke it," he goes to kick you again, but you punch his ankle. "Ow, You Bitch," his hands caught on fire, it dyed down as quick as it came. "What the fuck"? he tried again, and it didn't work. "You chuckled through the pain. "What's so funny dib shit, "You can't use your quirk because of mine." He looks kind of confused, but you stopped laughing because it made it hurt worse.

You could hear another pair of footsteps walk down the hall, and you could hear some angry muttering to go with it. The two people above you moved out of the way, and you could see Shigaraki walk into your line of vision. He gets to the door and looks down at you crying while holding your arm on the ground.

"What the hell did you two do? He yelled at the girl and man, "We didn't do anything, they were trying to get out of the room, so I opened the door. They fell on the ground and it looks like they broke their arm." The girl says.

"damn its n/n" he squats down onto the ground and pulls a key out of his pocket. He puts the key in the lock of the chain on your ankle. You hear a click or two and the pressure on your swollen ankle is relieved. You didn't move an inch, you laid on the ground crying tightly clutching your shoulder.

You feel two long arms snake underneath your back, and legs. You were picked up by none other than Shigaraki. Your vision was blurred by your tears, with your free hand you wiped them away. you buried your face into his shirt. He walked and you cried from the pain as he did. He stopped and set you down on the counter of a big bar. You sat there, being quiet and looking at the ground. You looked up once or twice and noticed that he still had the bandages you put on him the previous day. You smiled a little bit, but quickly went back to sulking. "Kurigiri, get the doctor on the phone," he says in his usual scratchy voice.

"now, n/n can you tell me why you tried breaking down my door"? He says I'm annoyed while standing In Front of you. He crossed his arms as you stare at the ground, "I got scared because I didn't know where I was. I forgot about what happened, I'm sorry." You say with regret in your voice you looked at him, you didn't have a lot of time to realize that he was wearing the hands over himself again. He pulled the one off of his face and set it down next to you. He sighed "so your saying that you were did it because you got scared"? he sounded angry, but you still nodded your head. The three from earlier walk into the room, and stare at you. "well I guess now is better than never. This is y/n l/n they will be helping to go on some missions with me, and they will stay here, unless I say otherwise." He gestures towards you while talking to them. "N/n These are a few of the members who are also in the league." You give a slight wave at them.

"oh, and don't try to touch them, their quirk will disable yours within a range of themselves. But if you so much as lay a finger on them, you will be turned into ashes, got it"/ he says to them "Got it boss man" the girl says.

"oh, I think the boss is getting attached to this one, if it were any other person, then he would have disintegrated them on the spot, no matter how useful." You could hear the girl say to the others. They all walk your way, and the girl sits on a stool next to you. She puts out her hand and smiles, "Hi, I'm Himiko Toga., but you can call me toga." He hesitantly reaches your hand out to shake hers, she grabs it and vigorously shakes your hand. She lets go and points to the black haired one "this is Dabi, no last name given, mysterious isn't it. Ahha and this is twice, his real name is Jin. the rest of the league isn't here yet, we have a mission tonight, isn't that exciting." You wave at them again and chuckled nervously, "What kind of mission is it"? you ask curiously.

"I don't think boss man wants me to say anything so I'm gonna have to keep that a secret for now"