His dilemma

You gulped shakily trying not to give off the fact that You were scared out of your wits.

Hahaha,"the-man chuckled across the room, your so obvious it's hilarious, the game is only just starting. No use being scared now when there's so much more in store for us my little y/n" He laughs again. He stood up out of his chair and slowly started walking to you, You were frightened so you stood up out of the bed and tried to run away. But a Heavy object weighed down your ankle. You couldn't move another inch, "You looked and felt like a deer in headlights. You stayed still shivering and wondering what your future would hold until...

*THUD* his hands slammed down beside you on the wall pinning you to it, You didn't dare move an inch in fear that you would get hurt by him. Yor face dusted a light pink across your(skin tone)face, you squirmed desperately trying to be released from his grip, but to no avail, you had failed. "What do you want from me" you whispered, he then slowly loosened up a little. "I already told you, you'll be useful to me". "How about I show you", he smirked a wide grin, and then he pushed himself off of the wall walking back over to the small char.

Your knees buckled and you fell to the floor. He then picked up a notebook that was on top of the nightstand, with his gloved hands. He slowly slipped one-off while holding the note pad in his other hand, he placed his ungloved hand onto the notebook. Not even a second later it turned into ashes. your eyes widened in shock at what he had just done. "You see y/n my quirk is called decay, and it does just as it is named. Anything I touch with all five of my fingers will start to decay. So can you see my dilemma"? You have a decision to make, are you going to make things easy for me, or are you going to do as the notepad did"? he picked up some of the ash with his hand and let it slowly fall out of his grasp. "And disappear".

You cower in silence for a second "It seems our little discussion has come to an end, I will be taking my leave soon. I will have one of my acquaintances come to bring you food soon I do believe that you should try and get cozy in here, because you will be here for a very long time." His red eyes show no mercy or guilt not even a sliver towards you. He sat for another minute, but eventually got up and left the room. Your back was still pressed against the wall, and you were still sitting on the floor because your knees were weak. You wrapped your arms around your knees, as you looked down at the floor you squinted your eyes, hot tears ran down your cheeks and your neck. Quiet whimpers escaped your lips, strands of  h/l h/c  fall into your vision.

********************************************

Sadness was all you could feel in those seconds you picked yourself up off of the hard floor and sat on the bed with your legs to your chest and your face buried into your knees. *click* you heard the door faintly click you turned your head to where it was facing the door.

A cloud of purple smoke, no It was a person who walked into the room, He had yellow wispy eyes. And he wore a bartender's uniform, he also had on a long metal neck brace. He spoke in a polite tone " l/n I will be the one who escorts you to other rooms of this building, like the bathroom so that you can use it and take showers. I will also bring you food, and new clothes. would you like to take a shower now, or tomorrow"? You shake your head signaling that it is a no. "Alright then," he sets a plate of food and a bottle of water on the side table in the room.

He closed the door leaving me in complete quietness with myself. You slid yourself off of the bed. Rice balls with tempura, You didn't even think of eating felt discussed at the thought of eating something a villain somebody who has killed other living humans cooked. You stare blankly at the plate but made your way back to the bad and laid under the covers it was warm and fluffy Your eyes slowly shut by themselves and you went back to sleep.

You were awoken by the purple mist man that you had seen yesterday. He told you that Shigiraki was going to be meeting with you soon. He gave you a long oversized black sweater to wear along with some shorts and a change of undergarments. "are you ready to go to the bathing room"? you hesitantly nodded your head. He walked towards you and roughly yanked your sore ankle towards himself. He pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the shackled chain. He placed his hand? on your shoulder and held it tightly. You picked up the spare clothes he gave you, and he took you to the bathroom where you showered and changed. you were escorted back to the room.

soon your captor walked into the room not wearing the hands he had previously worn. With him, he carried a notebook and pen. He sat back down in the same chair and cleared his throat. "So y/n how are you feeling today," he said with his still scratchy voice.