Save me

You gasped for air, you were frantic and panicked you had absolutely no clue as to what was happening. You knew that you were stuck under concrete rubble and that you so desperately wanted to get out so that you could breathe. Your eyes darted in every direction that they could possibly reach. Your forehead was bloodied and you were disoriented. Most likely from hitting your head. You squirmed and tried to scramble out of the spot you were in, but you were unsuccessful.

"HELP"
"HELP ME IM STUCK"
"PLEASE ANY-"...
You hesitated. Did you really want anybody to help you? I mean being saved by that menace of one of his goons made you tremble . Only the thought of being touched by one of them again almost made you cringe.
You became a bit shaken up.
You had to calm yourself don't win for a few seconds.

"SAVE ME"
"SavE Me"
"somebody?"
"please"

You had screamed your lungs out after a while.
Your heart wrenching shrieks turned into pitiful whispers.
"save me ..Tomura..

you felt some hot droplets go down your cheek.

HELP!
"I can't yell any more, how pathetic" you laughed after you finished your sentence. Weak you couldent defend yourself and you were captured by somebody for the second time. How twisted was your fate? Is this how you'll end. You barely weigh 120 pounds, you have an eating disorder are anorexic attachment issues you fell for your capture so you might as well add Stockholm syndrome to the list of thing. And that's only a small portion of it all.
How could your life have turned out this way? What if it had been different

What if you never met Tomura Shigiraki?
..
..
.