flirt with somebody else

This chapter will contain Dabi flirting suggestive dialog, and mention of sex/ sex drive

You busted out into a laughing fit because of the joke that Jin/ twice just told. "Oh my god, Jin- You need to stop your gonna kill me with these jokes." You manage to say it through your wheezing and laughing. "What can I say, Twice the personality, twice the jokes" you giggle a bit more and wipe the tears that build up in the corners of your eyes.

"Y/n want me to get some more beer?" you looked over at the Dabi and nodded," If you don't mind that would be great."

It had only been a few days since you were allowed to go outside of your room, but they were the best fun you have had in months. You got along well with everybody in the league. And they all seemed to like you Even spinner, and compress.

You had a feeling though, it was somewhat of a foreign one, it felt familiar, but you can only ever remember feeling it once before. It was when your mom and your dad sat on the couch in your small dirty living room. Your parents seemed happy that day. You watched a movie, and ate snacks with your parents, they snuggled and hugged you. Odd since your parents always seemed to hate you.

"Y/n," your mother said while looking at you with a smile, ''you're gonna have a sibling." The words she said gave the 5-year-old you some excitement. "I, I'm gonna have a sibling. You jumped up and down in your seat. Your mom chuckled, with a sweet smile, ''Feel," your five-year-old self never realized that her stomach was big, you placed your hand on her enlarged belly, you felt a few thumps on the side of her tummy, and you were amazed. They were very happy after a few weeks.

But in those few weeks it was the only time you felt like you were a part of- "Hey y/n here's your beer

Yeah, thanks Dabi '' you say a big smile plastered onto your face. You grab the ice-cold bottle of beat and a few water droplets fall onto your palm and wet your skin. You could feel a light tap on your shoulder and you turned your head to be met with the face of Chigasaki. His bangs covered his pale dry face.
"Kiri giro and I are going to be outside for a bit. I'll be back in a while" you nod your head and wave him off as he walks out of the door. Once he is out of sight, you crack the lid of the beer off and take a big swig of the liquid. "I should hang around you more often y/n your quirk keeps me from splitting" you look over to Jin and smile. Glad I could help. You, spinner, Dabi, toga, big sis mag, and Mr compress are all laughing and having a beer. Toga only drank juice because she is not old enough.
You all have a great time, but soon you could feel yourself getting tipsy, you still decided on one last beer before stopping for the night.

"Ha hahaha your so funny big sis" you sat on the comfortable couch. Laughing your ass off you were drunk, and it was gonna hurt like a bitch tomorrow. Dabi walked up and sat beside you, he was a little tipsy but was still aware of himself. "If you think that was a good joke you gotta hear mine," he tells his joke to you, and you enter a laughing fit to the point where your lungs start to hurt. "You know for An annoying brat you are pretty cute. What do you say we go somewhere private and make out a little. I bet I'm better than Shigaraki at it."

Do you hiccup as you speak to him "what do you mean by better than shigaraki"? He gave you a smug look "I mean with all the time he spends with you, I think you guys would be doing some pretty crazy stuff. He has a sex drive, and your pretty sexy if I do say so myself.

"I and Shigaraki haven't done anything like that. '' You laugh a bit. "Ohh looks like he isn't interested in you after all even better." You could hear loud footsteps coming up from behind you. Dabi got closer to you and inched his face closer to your neck each second. "Oh hey Dabi what are you up to?" The aggressive toned shigaraki sauces while sitting in between the both of you.