Confirmed 

He was distant you could tell which made you feel bad but you didn't know what to do. You tried your best most of the time, with doing things like cleaning more, fixing things around the lair  you even tried your hand at cooking for him. It wasn't really any use because no matter what you did it wasn't enough to fix whatever was happening to him. You felt bad about not being able to help but honestly what could you do?

You sat in the bed reading one of your books, you Haden't read it in a while. the lat time you remember reading it was when you were a teenager, you would always sit in the lunchroom neat the corner reading. you were always the loner type. sure you had people to talk to and most of the time you did but when you had a book nobody was supposed to bother you. The book was about a girl who was in a foreign place with odd people and she doesn't know how she got there, but she's forced to embark on a journey with people she meets on the way. In some way you could relate to the character. even though it didn't make sense that you would, you just did.

You sat up in the bed and tapped him on the shoulder

"Tomura aren't you coming to bed?"

"..."

you put your hand on his shoulder and he put his hand on top of yours, and gently pushed it off of his shoulder. You sighed

"can you please come to bed, you have been doing this for the last week whats wrong?"

"..."

"can you please talk to me? you have been distant and I hate it. You barely talk to me anymore I just want to know what is the matter."

"..."

You hug him from behind wanting just a little bit of comfort. He rests his hand on your arm and he takes a deep breath.in a deep voice he he speaks

"we need to talk y/n" those words made you worry you could feel anxiety bubbling up inside of you

"yes?"

"you aren't ok are you?"

"what do you-"

"I mean I can see it, you haven't been doing well for a long time. I think everybody knows there is something wrong. Are you happy?"

"I what of course I'm happy why would you even ask me that?

"Don't bullshit me Y/n? you aren't happy I can see it everybody can."

"I'm not!"

"You are! your obviously not ok you aren't happy here and you've never been."

"I love it here, I love you and all of the league"

...

silence spread throughout the room you were going to talk but your voice hitched in your throat and made it impossible to speak

"Y/n I think it might be time you leave, and go home. Leave and don't come back."

"WHAT, I'M NOT LEAVING WHY WOULD I LEAVE" you get really mad and scream in his face.

"I can't sit here and watch you fade away. you aren't who you used to be. I think being here has messed with you and changed you You have been hurt over and over again. your depressed I can see it now and I'm no help to that, and I know that you are going to deny it and say no not at all or something like that but its true and I understand that I have not been pleasant in the past while. I know that you aren't happy I know why you don't eat food I know why you are here.

You have so many scars, you have been cut and bruised over and over again and I can't even get you a real good doctor. I-I can't protect you like I did. and it's getting dangerous things are coming up and going to happen that I can't protect you from. if people know I care about you they will come after you. if somebody hurt you or worse... I don't think I could live with myself. So I think you should go home"

"I DON'T WANT TO TOMURA I'M PERFECTLY FINE"

"NO YOU AREN'T YOU LIKE IT HERE BECAUSE YUO WERE KIDNAPPED AND YOU ARE A VICTUM! YOU ONLY LIK IT HERE BECAUSE YOUR MIND ADAPTED TO A LIFE THREATENING SITUATION. YOU HAVE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FOR FUCKS SAKE! I-I just want you to be happy..."

he teared up a bit and slumped his face into the palm of his hands.

"Tomura... I am, can we please just lay down and maybe talk about this in the morning,you are tired and I'm sure you aren't thinking straight." You try to coax him into just going to bed with you.

He lets out a big sight and after a few more minutes he gives in. But he couldn't let it go and it taunted him he didn't sleep but you did. You slept like a rock which is exactly what shigaraki was hoping