Experimental

AHHHHHH
You screamed your lungs out as two large men held you down by your arms and legs. There was a large needle being inserted into your stomach and it hurt like hell. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" you kicked and scratched as much as you could.
"Be still or it will hurt worse."
The man with the red beak said with no hint of remorse or guilt in his voice.
Was he even human you wondered how could a  person, a human being sit there and listen to you scream in pain.
The doctor pulled the needle out and trapped a scalpel.
How could any of them be humans, it almost seemed like this was a movie but indeed it wasn't.
He places it the sharp end on your stomach, and it immediately drew blood.
"God damn it let ME GO!" You jerked back, and the knife cut you even more.

The red beak man looked angered he walked over and put his gloved hand over your mouth. "BE QUIET OR ILL BLAST YOU INTO PEICES" you bit his hand once you got the chance.

You jumped back surprised, he took off his glove and examined the bite mark. It was defiantly going to leave a mark on him.
"You little SON OF A BITCH" he placed one of his hands over your throat and grasped your neck tightly. The sensation was suffocating. Nobody you hated as much as this man was allowed to touch you. You couldent breath, he was... choking you. And you had no way of stopping it

Your vision went spotted it most likely was from a lack of oxygen to your brain. You couldent tell waist was what, the disorientation just seemed like you were tired.
..
Couldent you just take a few seconds of sleep? Just like five minutes or 30 an hour sounded good too.
You felt him let go and the doctor was telling him that you weren't allowed to die that they needed you for  their plan.

You blacked out

And woke up again

You had red marks on your legs, wrists even your neck. That's not even including where it looked like you been used as a living cadaver.

How cruel it was that you were stuck with these people for who knows how long.

You voice was a small squeak and that was the best you could do.

"Tomura"