Fight

You loved d him but you had a pit in your stomach every time you were around him.

You enjoyed every minute beside him but couldn't help the fears that featured. Of course, your relationship was one that you cherished and loved. But sometimes it was hard you thought that love was supposed to feel light and airy like in the books.

Did you even know what normal live felt like? I don't think so, of course you felt like this was all normal but every time your mind flashed to some specific moments you couldn't help but feel off. Is this what love was supposed to be like, if so you didn't know how to feel about it.

You sat on the bed remembering and reminiscing about times the amount of bad ones. You replayed every instance where Shigaraki said he was going to kill you. Do you know that the start of it all was rocky but isn't everybody's?
You go back to the time you guys argued that one fatal time.

You were sitting on Shigaraki's bed you knew it was time to eat but didn't feel like eating. You sat on the bed writing in a book. The shaggy man walked into the room and sat on the bed. aren't you coming to eat I made it just for you! He sounded excited and had a small plate in his hand. You smiled "that's sweet but I'm not that hungry right now" his face grimaced

"this is the 3rd time" you look at him and gave him a look "I'm just saying you never want to eat any of the stuff I make and it bothers me" you didn't speak "you aren't even going to acknowledge me? The least you could do is take a bite." he held up the fork to you with some food on the end. You looked at it and the year thought of the eating it swelled your brain and mind with so many thoughts you couldn't process but the collective of them was don't eat. You lightly push his had away. He got grumpy and stood up frustrated. You don't have to act like it's disgusting. I was trying to be nice. You try to speak up but get cut off " you never want to eat anything anymore why is that?! Haven't you gotten over that "problem"? He put it in air quotes making it seem like your eating disorder was just something that could be solved so easily. Of course you didn't quite know that it was an eating disorder but you knew there was something wrong with your relationship with food.
You don't know what about his words made you react like that. But the moments he uttered the words from his lips your blood boiled your hair stood up and you went into rage mode.

"Oh so this "problem" is annoying to you you think people get over it that easily? That's stupid that's fucking dumb of you to think like that. Obviously, you don't understand at all how I'm feeling or going through. Your acting like I'm a burden on your life well sounds like a you problem considering you are the one that literally kidnapped me so this is your fucking problem asshole."
You went on your long-winded speech and he got mad really mad he tried to storm off but in the process tripped on you simultaneously making you fall and breaking the plate beside you which resulting in it cutting your shoulder.

Shigiraki ignored that you were on the floor and bleeding all he could think about was his anger. " oh so now your gonna break it? You really don't want it that bad huh?! I seriously can't believe you!" He yelled as you sat on the ground  pulling the glass away from yourself.

"WILL YOU JUST GET OFF MY BACK!" You yell back to him in a louder tone. Now shigiraki was never the kind to yell at you he actually seemed calm around you for the most part but he was like a child when he didn't get what he wanted he would throw a tantrum, yell and do stupid things. Within a few second he had slammed his hand on his desk and thrown some papers along with other things off of it which broke glass. "you bitch! Where do you think you get off yelling at me?! I'm the one who gives you everything food, clothing, a place to sleep?!" He was backing you into a wall and held you firmly by your bad shoulder and gripped it tightly. "Ah- you winced while making a hissing sound  "you- you're hurting me Tomur-" he slammed your shoulder in the wall. "You don't tell me what to do when to do it or anything like that you bitch! Got it and next time you even think about it I'll shut you up permanently!" He let go of you leaving hand marks behind. He stormed out of the room. The interaction left you uneasy and made you feel weird. 

The silence consumed you and you felt a sense of overwhelming anxiety and you started crying.

You kept crying
You couldn't stop
It was all too much...