Never met

You walked past the dimly lit cafe that you went by everyday. As you walked by you gave a small glance or two, there were so many people inside. "I bet they don't have to worry about money or food" you were being just a bit sour.they all looked happy with their big smiles and hot coco. Your stomach growled and you looked down you awkwardly shushed your stomach. You moped to yourself quietly and started walking away from the cafe. You weren't paying attention to everything around you as you walked away. But once you heated alarms going off and loud footsteps you turned to look around.

You got no glimpse of what or who it was, but they snapped your neck into a headlock position. You widened your eyes as cold jagged metal met the skin of your neck. Not enough to hurt or kill you but enough to give off a threat. You squirmed a little bit in this persons

You only caught small glimpses of the man he had shaggy brown hair looked sketchy and had a duffel bag slung around his shoulder. You struggled till the man yelled aloud so that everybody could hear "COME CLOSE AND ILL SLICE THEIR FUCKING THROAT OPEN",

you paused scared to move your body shook with fear. You panted heavily creating cold puffs of air tears started to well in your eyes. "P-please let me go please sir I'll give you anything" you pleaded with the man. "SHUT UP" he then made a weird motion with his hands and it clicked.

His quirk he was trying to activate it he looked confused"what the fuck why isn't this working." His grip loosened and you took the opportunity to run you jolted yourself away from the man,  and sprinted in the opposite direction of the him.
Your shoe caught on a rock as you ran, you fell forward and groaned. You tried to back away slowly, emotions engulfing you. :p-please I don't wanna die I have so much to live for, I haven't lived my life yet. The scruffy man jumps at you it felt like time slowed your eyelids shut tightly. No, I have to live... I haven't found someone who would love's me."

You prepared yourself for the cold knife but you felt nothing. You quickly opened your eyes the villain was being held

a large gust of wind against your face. You softly opened your eyes to see two huge red wings. Almost reminded you of angel wings. He was holding the man in a headlock like he had been previously doing to you.

Some officers came and took the scruffy man away, and the pair of wings turned around. The wings were attached to a taller man with blonde hair. He had these yellow tinted goggles on and his hero suit was like a brown winter outfit consisting of matching brown coat with white fur and bulky sweatpants. Underneath the coat was a black shirt with golden lines.

He almost looked like a doll, his skin was smooth, hair was a bit messy but it was fluffy and clean. His eyes were a soothing golden brown.

"Mesmerized?" He asked you
You snapped out of it and looked up at him. You were speechless.

"I don't blame you a lot of people get caught up in my dazzling beauty"
He jokingly emphasized his statement.
You chuckled a little bit. He took his hand out of his pocket and took off his glove. He held his hand out and leaned forward.
His lips curved into a nice smile it was comforting.

You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up
"My hero name is hawks but you can call me Kaigo" he moved your hand closer to his face and pressed a small kiss to your cold hand. "It seems cold for you to be wearing just that doesn't it?" He motioned to the clothes you were wearing. You looked down at your work clothes. He hands you the coat he was wearing a few seconds ago "no I couldn't take it from you it's apart of your hero suit and-" he cut you off before you could finish. "It's fine besides if you take it, that means I'll have to see you again" he winked. "I'll look forward to seeing you again." He put the coat over you, and walked off to talk to the press.
You stood there a bit dumbfounded but smiled and put the coat on fully. Some people came over to make sure you were ok.

...

You laid on your couch waiting  and you dozed off a little but woke up the second you heard a knock on your balcony door. You stood up and opened it. The red winged guy your dating smiled at you and took his hands out of his pockets. He hugged you tightly "I missed you, we need to go on dates more often." You giggled "come on Leigh you know we don't do that so your fans don't go crazy" you told him

"Well what if I changed my mind" you laughed a bit "goofball" you kissed his cheek "happy 1 year! He handed you a small rose I love you
Y/n"

Y/n"

Y/n wake up"

You snapped out of it once you heard a familiar voice his familiar voice. You slowly opened your eyes. There were a few pairs of feet walking around yelling your name "y/n where are you"