Realize

He sat on the edge of his bed looking down at the floor. He was still trying to process the conversation that had taken place not too long ago. 

"what do you mean?" he asked in a cold tone almost death glaring at the people in front of him.                                      

" I-... listen I know its a hard thing to hear" the usually erratic girl said to shigaraki now in a calm low voice.

"no, what do you means they aren't happy?"'

   'I mean just that, Haven't you noticed? They have been off, they are sluggish all they do is clean sleep and hang out in your room. Thats not normal."

"...They haven't said anything to me about the topic of how they feels about all of this."

"do they need to say anything for you to notice? I mean come on it's like you aren't even paying attention?!' she says getting a bit defensive of you

he grumbled angrily "Yes I pay attention of course I pay attention they're my-..."

"..."

there was a pause of silence whee nobody spoke. 

He couldn't say it why can't he say it 

"You can't even say it huh?" she scoffs "You have to face it, you don't pay enough attention to them and they are suffering because of it. because nobody is paying attention and helping them.  you make it w-..." she sighs "your not helping even a little and you can't even give them enough respect to call them your partner."

Shigaraki's nerves were shot for a second and then it all boiled over "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF CALLING ME A BAD PARTNER? I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING AND ITS THEIR FAULT FOR NOT SAYING ANYTHING I CAN'T BELIEV-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP, your asking where I get off calling you a bad boyfriend? Well realty sucks and you are one! you can't believe me, I'm the one who should be saying that I listen to them cry over and over again every single time you have a fight! And if you couldn't figure it out that's pretty fucking often! Yo are actively making them wore THEY ARE A SHELL OF WHO THEY USED TO BE AND IT'S PATHETIC. AND NOT FOR THEM ITS PATHETIC FOR YOU, YOU ARE THEIR PARTNER AND YOU CANT EVEN SEE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. you can't make them happy, you can't help them, hell you can't even protect them most of the time." Toga huffed And left the once quiet room that returned to its normal volume.

he couldn't speak he couldn't even move and he sat there quiet mad as hell but quiet

He kept looking at the ground while he sat on the bed the door clicked open and you came in the bedroom to lay o the bed. you got comfy and laid down underneath the covers. after a bit you say up and tapped his shoulder. 

"Hey are you coming to bed Tomura?"

"Tomura?"