»»-- ♔ 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 ♔ --««

‚You're all mine tonight..' I said in between kisses.

‚Now you sound more like yourself again.'

I smirked, separating just a little.

‚I don't know when we can be like this again... together' It was a very rare occasion that the palace was this empty, the only argument why I had given in that night... or at least I tried to convince myself that I had had a reasonable reason why I stayed. I pretended as if I hadn't just given in to my heart, what -in reality- was the only thing I had done. I had given in, becoming weak for the feelings my heart had developed for the prince. Attraction that I had never felt as strong as this before. He was everything. I wanted him, keep him to myself. But even though I wanted him, I could never really have him. He would never be mine, as this love was forbidden and would bring more destruction than it would do good. It could destroy everything.

‚... so ... I won't hold back..'

‚No one told you to..' said Hyunjin quietly. 'I don't want you to either..' I stared into his beautiful slightly lidded eyes for a moment longer before I moved slowly down his neck leaving soft kisses all over his pale, fine skin. His skin felt so tender, that I was afraid just my kisses could leave marks on him. While I was occupied his hands traveled up my shoulders pushing the clothing off of them and finally throwing the unnecessary fabric to the side, for it to be purely skin against skin. It was an ethereal feeling. So out of this world like he himself. My heartbeat so loud inside my chest, that I was sure he must have been able to hear it.

But suddenly I heard a crack from outside. I sat up almost immediately staring into the direction of where it had come from. I saw nothing.. no movement, no shadow.. did I only imagine it? I hoped that I had...because.. if not... this would really be our last time of being together. The first and last.

‚What's wrong?' Hyunjin asked slightly alarmed, his eyes following mine into the same direction.

‚Just a moment..' I said quickly climbing off the bed walking over to the window. I pushed the curtain a little to the side to be able to peek outside. Everything was dark and silent, my ears catching nothing out of the ordinary. Strange. Maybe it had been an animal or something... something that couldn't talk about what it saw.. I made sure to pull the curtain completely close again before I turned back to my Prince, waiting for me, with a slightly worried expression.

‚It's nothing.. everything's alright.' I said to not worry him further and at the same time gulping down my own worries. Slowly I climbed back onto the bed.

‚One could think .. you just wanted to delay... this..' He said sitting up a little. I looked at him. Delaying yes, but out of different reasons than he thought. I delayed it, because I didn't want it to end. ‚Are you afraid?'

I let my fingers slightly stroke over his chest, his eyes following every of my movements.

‚Afraid of you? When was I ever?' I commented, earning an amused sigh from him, before I got serious again. ‚Afraid to hurt you..' I answered truthfully.. I really was afraid that I could hurt him.. It was the least thing I wanted. I could never hurt him, nor let him get hurt because of me. I didn't care about anyone else, but I cared about him, only him.

‚You won't ..' He whispered, moving closer to me. ‚And if... I'm ok if it's you... I want no one else.. only you, Han..'

I smiled pushing him down onto the bed again, trapping his head in between my arms. His hair was messily sprawled over his bare shoulders and pillow, like strands of pure gold. It was truly something to look at, something I couldn't stop looking at.