»»-- ♔ 𝑩𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒆 ♔ --««

[present]

A perfect feeling that felt so incredibly real.. but when he opened his eyes again, the one he loved was still lying in front of him, not moving, not smiling.. and it was slowly killing him.

Sometimes he would think that he had seen Han's finger move slightly, his eyelid tremble, but it had been always his imagination, that was playing tricks on him.

That night he had fallen asleep listening to the others calm heartbeat, that never changed his rhythm. But then it did. Hyunjin had woken up, his eyes still closed, listening intently. He wasn't sure if it was his imagination again or if Han's heartbeat had really quickened suddenly. His own heart skipped a beat as he felt the grip around his hand tighten slightly. Hyunjin's head shot up, his eyes wide. Looking at him where the two hazel eyes he had only seen in his dreams the past days.

‚Han' Hyunjin found his voice barely working, only a miserable whisper came out. As the other heard his voice, a weak smile spread on his lips.

[Han POV]

I tried to raise my arm, but it was heavy, so incredibly heavy that Hyunjin reached out for it helping me raise it up against his cheek, placing kisses into my palm. When I had first seen him, the moment I opened my eyes, I was shocked. He looked so bad, like I had never seen him before. Knowing the reason why he was looking like this my heart ached.

‚How long... was I.. unconscious?' I asked, my voice cracking horribly as it wasn't used for however long.

‚Over a month.. I .. I almost.. thought you wouldn't wake up again..' His wasn't much better as he was close to tears.

‚That's why you look so bad, your highness...' I said my smile widening a bit.

‚Stop calling me like that, Han..' I chuckled lightly. Of course he wouldn't change over the month that I was unconscious. He was still the same as before.. instead of being mad at my comment he was mad about the way I called him. He was definitely a strange prince, but if he wasn't he wouldn't love someone like me..

‚My Prince?'

‚...'

‚My love?' His face turned a bright shade of red, but he still stayed silent.

‚Hyunjin.'

He finally smiled now too. I was about to add something when he suddenly leaned in capturing my lips. They were so dry and rough, but he didn't seem to care, he kissed them nonetheless. I tried to raise my arms around his body, wanting to pull him closer, but they were heavy.. barely able to move at all.

‚I would really like to do very inappropriate things to a prince right now, like pulling him onto this bed, but my limbs feel as heavy as stone... my whole body..feels ... weak..' I mumbled catching my breath when the prince's lips had separated from mine again. Hyunjin suddenly froze when he heard my words, his eyes staring at me and at the same time they didn't. They were somehow looking lost and unsettled.

‚Hyunjin?' I asked carefully, my voice still cracking a bit, only slowly getting used to talking again.

‚I'm sorry..' Hyunjin's voice was barely a whisper.