»»-- ♔ 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 ♔ --««

‚Then why so many questions about my background?' I was still grinning mischievously as suddenly my whole body froze. My grin disappearing almost immediately. Hyunjin's hand that I wasn't holding down had reached up resting against my cheek, his thumb slightly brushing my bottom lip. I gulped, remembering the scenes from that night again, the moment of kissing the one underneath me playing once more inside my head.

‚Because I want to trust you, Han.' I couldn't even blink in that moment, not mentioning saying a word. Having noticed this, Hyunjin quickly gathered his strength turning our situation around so that he was on top now, pinning me to the ground. He just had found my weakness, that he could use against me... He was my weakness.

‚I want to trust you.. as well as I want you to trust me. No more secrets between us.'

And as he had become my weakness of course I would follow him to a quieter place -a field of grass just behind the palace, a place where no one would find us- and of course I would finally tell him right there and then everything he wanted to know about me. But that wasn't all... He was sitting right next to me, our shoulders not quite touching, watching how the sun was slowly setting, listening intently to each of my words. Sometimes the wind blew over a strand of golden hair, that would slightly tickle my cheek. I thought, when I was sitting there already spilling a great amount about myself then I could just as well spill everything, even if I might regret it later.

‚You said no more secrets...' I said, my voice quiet. In the corner of my eyes I saw that he had turned, his eyes looking straight at me. I didn't look at him, keeping my eyes on the sunset.

‚Mh.. no more secrets..' His voice was equally as quiet. His calm tone was pleasant but turned my stomach upside down nonetheless. In all my life I had never been as nervous.. and -because of where I grew up- I also had never been be as afraid as in that moment. I was always bold and more cocky than what was good for me. Just around him I couldn't be like that anymore.

‚Then you should know about my last secret...'

‚Mh?'

I laid back staring into the burning sky, taking a deep breath to calm my heart.

‚I love you.'

He froze, his eyes widening slightly. Minutes went by in silence... they felt like ages for my excited heart. My mind was spilling thoughts like a waterfall... None of them was positive. I slowly realised what I had just done.. what I just said..

As he stayed quiet, I felt that I shouldn't stay any longer getting back the distance between Prince and guard. Who was I to burden a prince with what was going on in my heart, what I felt for him. Who was I to cross the line that shouldn't be crossed. There are some secrets that shouldn't get out.. and I just realised that this was one of them. It might have been the truth, but I doubt he wanted this kind of truth.. A guard falling head over heels for him and then it's not even a pretty girl but a man out of all.. It was me. I had fallen for him. Though I still wasn't sure when it had started, I was sure that what I felt for him was .. more serious than just being curious about how it feels to kiss a man.. a prince..

This wasn't curiosity, this was real... giving-you-all-of-me-real.

I sat back up wanting to get up from the ground and leave, but I was suddenly held back.

‚Han.. I..'

내 왕자 My Prince || Stray Kids Hyunsung (Hyunjin x Han)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें