»»-- ♔ 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 ♔ --««

‚Well..' If he wanted to play like that, I could too. It wasn't my throat that was dared to be cut. '..you could also give me your clothing instead ...' I smirked my eyes trailing over the glittering, silver embroidery upon the fine midnight blue fabric. Exquisite craftsmanship, as far as I could judge. ‚It looks expensive..' Even if it wasn't exactly meant seriously, selling his clothes I could indeed make a good amount of money.

‚That you wanted me to undress, you should've said so in the beginning..' His voice was calm and quiet...alluring even. 'Or do you want to do it yourself?' His fingers brushed over my hand, that held tightly onto his waist, goosebumps spreading where his graceful fingers had touched me. ‚You seem to have better access than me...'

He was joking around with me.. but strangely enough.. I couldn't stop my body from reacting to it. It had never betrayed me like this before. This man was strange.

I was about to say something, when I heard a quiet noise from the trees in front of us. It weren't birds..that I could say for sure..

I pushed him to the side, just as something flew towards us. An arrow, that stuck in a tree the next moment. The beautiful blonde had fallen to the ground.. with me landing right on top of him. Our faces were just a hand's width apart, body pressing against body. I took in his features like he obviously did mine. Even his face was beautiful, now that I could see it up close. Sharp, almost piercing eyes, in a dark amber colour, slightly lidded in a way that they looked naturally seductive. His skin fair and as perfect as a pearl. Jawline soft but not round. My eyes could linger anywhere on his features and would be met with superior beauty. But especially his soft, full lips drew my attention away from anything else.. I gulped slightly, It wasn't like me to get distracted that easily..

‚I think someone wants to kill you...' I mumbled, still absentminded.

‚Wasn't that you?'

‚I'm not killing people just for fun..' I said, before my attention snapped back to what was going on. More arrows were flying towards us. I watched them, watched were they were coming from, their angle.

‚Do you have a bow?' I then asked the beauty, that was still trapped underneath me.

He nodded to his horse, that surprisingly looked like it didn't want to flee to anywhere. That it was staying even though it had been startled by me and now the attackers meant that it was a good horse, loyal to its master, which was a very rare treat. Following his eyes, there was indeed a bow and quiver secured to the side of the saddle... typical Tang.. I quickly got up grabbing the bow and an arrow, aiming at the trees. I kept my breathing calm, my arms steady, felt the wind brush over my face, narrowing down the direction. Then I released the arrow. It flew right into mass of leafs, followed by a muffled thump. Something heavy had fallen from the tree... not a bird or any other animal. I waited if any more arrows flew, but if there had been more than one person, then they had fled already now. The path became quiet again.

I stretched with a smile, before I let my eyes travel over the surface of the bow. It was made of a dark, almost black wood, very detailed and finely decorated, with gold and silver. It was as beautiful as the owner.

‚Not a bad bow..' I mumbled, feeling the smooth material, the strong bowstring.

‚You can have it.' The beauty said, standing up from the ground. ‚It could come in handy for you.'

I was about to ask what he meant by that, when the bow was ripped out of my hands, by his guards, before they tied them up in front of my body and heaved me onto the white back of the beauty's horse. The beauty sat behind me, his hands around my waist to hold onto the leash.