»»-- ♔ 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 ♔ --««

‚Just get out Romin..' I called back to him. ‚And Minho get in, I heard you coming.. I know you're eavesdropping.' Talking about trust.. that one probably would never trust me.. especially not after today's events.

‚I didn't know if I should say something.' Romin mumbled as Minho entered the tent with furrowed brows. The two brunettes looked at each other for a moment, before one of them left.

‚What-‚ Minho wanted to start. But I stopped him.

‚Wait.. he isn't far enough away yet..' I waited until I couldn't hear his steps anymore near. ‚Now.'

‚Just who are you freaks!' He glared at me. ‚Your highness why does the most suspicious and untrustworthy person in this whole camp know Han and is even calling him his brother. Can someone finally tell me who these people are?'

I let out a bitter chuckle. These people.. that was including me.

I sat back down on the bedding, as my headache had gotten worse again.. alarming Hyunjin once more. ‚I'm fine.' I waved him off before he could say anything.

The blonde turned to Minho again, who was still standing agitated in the tent.. ‚Calm down first.'

‚I can't calm down with all of those freaks around you, who seem to hear everything.'

‚Han's not a freak!' Hyunjin defended me, his eyes serious. He wasn't pulling the attitude of a prince towards Minho and me often.. but he did now and you don't want to be the one he glared at.

‚Right..' Minho said after a minute just taking in Hyunjin's look, before he continued forcibly more calm.. ‚then explain to me, your highness, what he is, who he is and where he came from.' That Minho had talked like this to the prince in the first place was the sign that he was more than just serious.. he was angry enough about everything to even let his formalities slip.. I wasn't getting out of this.

Hyunjin looked at me. ‚This is not something I should tell you..'

I sighed.. I knew he would get to know it soon enough.. I just didn't know it would be this soon.. I didn't know Romin would be here. A great deal of my past would be spilled tonight.

‚Sit down.. this could take longer..' I said looking up at Minho, who only sat down after Hyunjin also told him to do so.

‚Alright, who are you..' Minho was looking straight at me.. I think his eyes are just naturally glaring..

‚I'm Han.'

‚Your full name..'

‚I don't have a full name.. it's just Han..'

The brunette raised one eyebrow sceptically. ‚What about your family name then?'

‚I would need a family first for that.. fact is, I don't have one. At least I don't know them.. They abandoned me shortly after I was born..' Hyunjin looked at me surprised, he didn't know that part of the story yet.. the.. I was abandoned part. When I told him the story I had started with how I grew up as he hadn't asked for my name again back then.

‚Who gave you your name then?'

‚A man took me in... He said I would be the only child he will ever have.. that's why he called me Han..' It was strange to think about him again.. though I had called him my father once.. ‚He isn't any ordinary man.. He is the leader of the listeners or.. how everyone else calls them: the order.'