»»-- ♔ 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑶𝒘𝒍 ♔ --««

‚Can you organise everything, that the unit can head out tomorrow by dawn?' Hyunjin looked at the brunette with serious eyes. ‚Lee Minho, leader of the unit.' He added with a slight smirk. With the morning sun illuminating his golden hair, he looked like the ethereal prince again, that I've grown to know.. and to love. The lifeless image from yesterday had vanished completely, his newfound strength taking my breath away.

‚It's been sometime that you called me like that, your highness.' Minho smiled. ‚But yes, they will be ready.'

I snapped back out of it. ‚I thought he was a palace guard...' I grumbled quietly to Hyunjin. ‚Why is he a unit leader suddenly?' When we had talked about him yesterday, this was a detail he didn't mind mentioning...

‚Then, I will see you at dawn, your highness.' Minho bowed slightly, before heading out of the room... of course after sending a sceptical glare over to me, as he had to leave the prince alone with me again... I had the feeling glaring would be his new go to look now that I woke up again..

‚Unit leader?' I raised an eyebrow at Hyunjin, when I was sure that Minho was gone.

‚If my brother has his special unit, I of course have mine too.. They weren't needed in a long time and trained meanwhile along the other guards, I'm sure you will recognise some of them.' He explained.

‚And Minho is their leader?'

Hyunjin nodded looking at me, his soft side -the one only I was able to see- shining through again. ‚And you'll be alright if we head out tomorrow?' The blonde prince asked with concerned eyes, his hand on my jaw and neck again, his thumb lightly brushing over my scar.

I smiled at him, resting my forehead against his. ‚I'll be fine, My Prince. Don't worry.'

...

I was fine.. it wasn't a lie.. just that after sleeping for a whole month, the night until the next day wasn't passing by in any way.. I couldn't sleep.. I knew that I should because of my new health condition .. but I couldn't.

I looked to the side, my eyes finding the peacefully sleeping features of a certain blonde prince. He had his arm still around my waist, just how I was holding onto him. For some time I was just studying his features, probably for the millionth time by now, I knew them by heart, but still couldn't stop looking at him. He was just so out of this world beautiful, that I sometimes had a hard time believing that someone like him was loving me out of all.

But after a long time of not being able to fall asleep I decided to get up. Carefully I snaked out of his hold, hoping that I wasn't waking him, while getting up from the bed. I stood next to it for a little longer just to be sure that he was still asleep before I fixed my clothing and left the prince's room.... Through the window... I didn't want to run into Minho, he mistrusted me enough already. On quiet feet I walked around the palace, not really having a goal other than to listen around. Maybe I could pick up something interesting that people shared with each other in the safety of the night.. but there wasn't. Leejin had already left after all.. and the rest were just some conversations from some dumb guards that made their rounds around the palace. Dumb because I knew them from my time when I was still new here in the palace.. some of their heads must be filled up with straw or something.. because they had the intelligence of a piece of straw. But not all of course.. apparently there were other guards like Minho among the bunch.. Minho was anything but dumb... That's the only reason why I was alright with leaving the prince's room. Minho was guarding him. He was skilled and smart.. maybe a little too smart for my liking..