»»-- ♔ 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒖𝒕 ♔ --««

A horse was a good listener.. back then it couldn't tell a certain blonde prince about my feelings for him.. or my frustration when I had confessed...or whatever I had on my mind. The night owl would listen.

So.. this night again I spent one or two hours with the horse, lying on its back, staring at the ceiling. I didn't talk much though.. I just enjoyed the silence until I heard steps coming in my direction. Outside it was still dark.. so I was wondering who was out in the stables at this hour.. but when I turned around my eyes met with the one's of a blonde prince. 

‚There you are..' He said quietly, watching as I sat back up.

‚How did you find me, My Prince? And why aren't you sleeping..' I asked getting down from the horse's back and pulling him into the horse box, my arms slinging around his waist. I know the palace knew about us now, I still didn't want everyone that accidentally walked by the stables to see...We should keep it an oral rumour for now.. that had enough consequences already.

‚I woke up in an empty bed..and couldn't fall back asleep.. so I went searching for you. I know your habit of staying at the stables by now. But.. how did you get past Minho?' His voice was quiet and calm... underlined with slight amusement, when talking about my interesting habits..

I rolled my eyes playfully. ‚I didn't even try.. I took the window out..'

‚Explains why he was so infuriated about you being gone..you know that you don't gain his trust by sneaking around the palace like this.' He chuckled turning around to the stallion now, brushing over his neck with his hand. He still looked soft and gentle, lit up by the moon.. this was my prince.. the one he was only for me. ‚You have good taste in horses..' The prince mumbled. ‚Why always this one?'

‚I don't know.' I joined him, petting the horse's forehead again, looking into its blue eyes. ‚I think he likes me..and he's beautiful..' Even some of the horse's long lashes were white.. he definitely looked like snow had fallen all over him, frosted.

Hyunjin looked at me, with a smile on his lips. ‚Something that he has in common with his owner.'

I turned to also look at him, my hand still resting on the night owl's forehead. ‚What of it?' I raised an eyebrow sceptically.

The prince looked like he was contemplating for a moment before he hesitantly said: ‚both?'

I was about to complain that he called someone else other than me beautiful.. but .. that wasn't it..He had said both... both? Then this horse belongs to-

‚Snow is mine.' Hyunjin confirmed, when he saw my confused look.

‚You taught a guard how to ride on the prince's personal horse?' I questioned him with my brow raised even higher. I didn't know I had that privilege..

‚It wasn't just any guard.'

‚Yeah but back then you didn't feel about me the way you feel now..' Probably.. at least.

‚You made me feel a certain type of way ever since I met you, Han.. it was strange and I only figured it out later.. but I had always felt something for you. So I felt like I wanted to be close to you.. basically all the time..' He admitted biting his lip slightly.. Looking back now it was almost funny.. we both had been so obvious sometimes.. how we did everything to be close to the other in some way.. it had been obvious but also not obvious at the same time.. it was complicated.. after all a guard shouldn't love his prince and a prince not his guard.