Chapter 36

Just in case: here is a little smut warning. Nothing to bad, but you've been warned. I hope you enjoy.

Lucy POV

Awakened by the loud chirping of birds, I slowly open my eyes. Immediately I see a familiar face in front of me. Feitan's peaceful sleeping face is right in front of mine, his arms wrapped around me tightly. I giggle softly,  somehow I ended up in his bed again. I close my eyes again and bury my face into his shirt. I never thought that I would ever feel so safe with someone again.

His calm and even breathing somehow calms me down and I have the feeling that I could spend the whole day like this. But suddenly he grumbles a bit in his sleep and jerks up. Feitan looks around the room confused, his eyes almost panicked, but when he sees me lying next to him and looking up at him confused, he seems to relax. With a quiet sigh, he lies down next to me again and pulls me close to him. "You're still there ..." he murmurs softly and buries his face in my hair. His warm breath, strokes down my neck, causing me to shiver. "Of course," I mutter, pulling out of his embrace to look at him. "I won't leave you again, I'm sorry."

„You better be," he growls, grabbing me roughly and rolling on top of me so that I was trapped under his trained body. He holds my wrists above my head without hurting me and looks deep into my eyes. "I never said that you would get away with that, without a punishment," he grumbles hoarsely and his pupils darken. He looks down at me like an animal that has just caught its prey.

With a lascivious growl, he slides his free hand under my top and lets his fingers slide over the soft skin of my stomach gently. I let out a small whimper, as his soft touch lets a shiver run down my spine. My Head immediately turns into a light pink shade. I feeling like my entire body is on fire. Losing control of myself, I moan softly and reach out to his gentle touch. A slight smile plays around his lips when he sees my reaction and he lets his fingers circle around my navel a few more times before letting go of me. "I'll have you beg for it," he breathes hoarse, his eyes deep black. "This is your punishment."

Then he gets up and leaves the room with a quick step. A few seconds later I can hear the  sound of the shower. Dumbfounded, I lie on my back and stare up at the ceiling. What the hell had just happened? My heart is still racing so fast that I seriously  believe it is about to jump out of my chest and my heated body refuses to calm down. Hell, I let him take control. And as much as I enjoyed his touch, I was reluctant to let him gain the satisfaction of winning. "Two can play this game," I growl softly and straighten up.

I will make him regret toying with me...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter.

I'm trying to write a few chapters in advance so that I can keep giving you regular updates in the near future. ☺️

A general question: Do you like smut chapters or do you find such topics disturbing in the story? I would like to try writing some from time to time, but I will fit the chapters in a way that you can skip them without missing out on the story.

What do you think?