Chapter 8

Feitan POV

Strolling through our temporary headquarter in boredom, I suddenly have the feeling that something is wrong. Somebody's in the building. I can lightly sense an aura, that person is desperately trying to hide. Almost imperceptibly, I can feel it coming from the room that is used for storing our stolen goods. Slightly annoyed of the thought that somebody seriously has the guts to steal from our troupe, I hide my own aura and quietly move into the direction I sensed the foreign aura from. Slowly I'm nearing the door and peek trough it.

Surprised I find, that it's a girl. Her small figure is covered with a black hoodie, that definitely looks too big on her. With her head covered under it, I can only see some honey blonde curls peek out, from under the hood.

No way, isn't that...?

The girl is focused searching though one of the boxes, and hasn't seemed to notice me yet. With an malicious smile on my face, I push my body into the small room, waiting for her to notice my presence. An evil grin is spreading across my face, while imagining her face, when she finally realizes she got caught. The scared face she showed me last time was still burned into my mind, wanting me to scare her even more.

But somehow the blonde is way to focused on her mission, to realize I am behind her. At least until she finally seems to have found what she was looking for. Smiling brightly she holds up a golden bracelet, while finally turning around to see me. „Shit", she calls out, her eyes widening in fear. She insistingly takes a step back, her two colored eyes fearfully trying to find a way to escape. But I am faster. Quickly I grab her and shove her back into the wall behind her, holding both of her wrists in place tightly. I hear her gasping in fear, causing me to squeeze her tiny wrist harder, to make her scream out in pain.

‚Let me hear more, Litte One...'