Chapter 39

„We should definetly go out and party tonight", Liz declares, cuddled up into my blanket. Shortly after she had arrived, Machi had dragged us into my room  give us girls some space to chat. Feitan was not very enthusiastic about it, but after what he did to me this morning, I decided to put him off for some time.

"I'd rather not. We are here to help Chrollo not to party too wildly, "I reply anyway and punch my foster sister in the side. I had to give her one thing: Her performance earlier had definitely made an impression, even if I would have preferred to melt into the ground at times.

"We better leave that to the boys, I they will probably make up some kind of a plan," notes Shizuku and adjusts her glasses. "We'd better not get involved." Liz gives me a triumphant smile and jumps on her feet as if it was already a done deal. "Besides, I have nothing to wear," I complain and point to the almost empty wardrobe. Feitan would definitely not be enthusiastic about the idea and I would prefer not to irritate him unnecessarily right now.

"Sounds like it's time for a shopping trip!" Machi announces and knocks me in the side with her elbow. "Come on, this will be fun." - "Yayyy!" Liz exclaims and claps her hands with enthusiasm. I surrender with a loud, demonstrative sigh and stand up. Maybe the others were right, a little fun and distraction would certainly be good for me and a little more freedom from Feitan would help me clear out my thoughts.

But that was easier said than done. "Where do you think you're going?" he growls when he notices us leaving the villa. "We're going to York New for a shopping trip," Machi explains unimpressed and opens the wooden door. She gives him an annoyed glance and pulls me behind her. Avoiding his gaze, I follow her.

„Fine, I'll come with you." The black haired guy has followed us with his arms crossed and is now blocking the driver's door. I knew this won't work out.

"You wont do shit, this is a girl trip," Machi snaps and pushes him aside. Liz sticks out her tongue at him as we brush past him and I punch her in the side. "Stop provoking everyone all the time," I whisper to her in a low voice. She just giggles softly and gives Feitan a cheeky grin. Sighing, I get into the back seat and try to avoid his gaze when Machi starts the cars engine and drives past him. He looks like he'd like to pull us out of the car, but doesn't do anything.

I sigh in relief when we left the property unscathed. "What a devoted idiot," Machi laughs softly. "He will never allow me to go to a party with you tonight," I moan and throw my hands up in surrender. "Who said we were asking for his permission? We're sneaking out," Machi throws back at me, unimpressed. The thought of sneaking out exites me, even if the idea of Feitan's reaction if he found out gives me a stomach ache.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. there will be another short one in the evening, because I decided to split this chapter up. ✂️

Thank you all for staying tuned ☺️