Chapter 15

Lucy POV

Awakened by the first rays of sunshine, I stretch out yawning and turn around in bed. While opening my eyes slowly, I realize I am not in my hotel room.

‚What the hell?'

I shoot up and quickly scan my surroundings. I'm in a small bedroom, that looks old and is full of dust. Only the bed has fresh sheets on it, which I'm currently covered with. How the hell did I get here?
Suddenly realization hits me, yesterday's events all come flashing back through my mind. Shit. I really cried in front of Feitan of all people. ,Hold on a second, don't tell me he carried me here.' I feel my face growing hot and red at that thought. No way! This is so embarrassing!

„Why is Feitan wet like that?" I ask Machi, while sitting next to her, having a little breakfast in the hall. The black haired guy has just entered the room, his clothes and hair dripping wet, giving me a cold glare as he walks by. „I have no Idea," she laughs out. „Guys can be stupid sometimes. Maybe they had a fight and he was pushed into the river or something like that."

I kind of like Machi, even though she kind of has a rough attitude, and always a snappy comment on her lips. She immediately came up to me, when I walked out of the bedroom this morning, and has yet not left my side. I can tell that she's really trying hard to make me feel comfortable, even if its by making always fun of the others.

Shizuku, the black haired girl from the arm-wrestling contest, who is sitting at my other side seems to be more of the quiet type, while Pakunoda is quite chatty. She is sitting on the other side of the room, giving me a nice smile from time to time.

Just now, Feitan comes back into the room dressed into dry clothes, sitting down next to Phinks. I try to avoid his gaze, still embarrassed about the fact that he saw me crying yesterday.

If I looked pitiful enough to make a rude guy like this comfort me, it must've been pretty bad, huh? Anyway, why did he do that? He clearly hates me, telling from the cold glares he's sending me over the room.

Oh my gosh, and it even seems like he carried me to bed after I fell asleep on his arms. My face turns bright red as I think about it. „Eh, Lucy is everything alright?" Machi asks, when she realizes how flustered I am. „Yeah, sorry it's nothing" I mumble quietly, biting in my bread to avoid further questions.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Everyone was busy with their own tasks, after Machi explained to me, that they are still trying to find that "Chain Guy", who killed Uvogin.

In the evening, after everyone came back from their tasks, the members of the troupe are all sitting somewhere in the big hall, everyone minding their own bussines.

After staying in their headquarter for the whole day, without having anything to do I am honestly bored as fuck. And since Feitan has rejected to give me my phone back, I can't even contact Liz or Rick to tell them I'm okay.

Even though I was really treaded nicely, I was still to nervous to move around in the building freely, especially since Feitan seems to have decided to watch every move I made. Somehow I can always feel his cold glares on me.

At some point I just couldn't bear sitting around anymore and get up to stretch my sore muscles. Since nobody was really paying attention to me, I decide to leave the hall to take a walk through the big fabric halls and finally have some time alone.
At least that was my plan, until Feitan shows up next to me a few seconds later and roughly grabs my wrist.

„Where do you think you're going?" he asks suspiciously, narrowing his pitch black eyes.
„I just want to go for a walk." I answer, adverting my eyes from the cold glare that followed me all day long. Uncomfortably, I free my hand from his tight grip and put both of them in the pockets of my hoodie.

„Leave her alone, Fei," I can hear Machi calling out to him, rolling her eyes at her friend.
„If you want to take a walk, I'm going to accompany you," he insist, not even looking into her direction. Letting out a small sight, I start walking again. Whatever, I just want to leave this place for some time.

But as soon as we left the hall, I start to feel uncomfortable, being alone with Feitan. Even though he is walking a few steps behind me, I can feel his stare in my back like daggers.

My heart is starting to beat faster, my hands nervously clenched into fists.
Shit, i really need some fresh air' I think, while opening up a big door in front of me.

I let out a relieved sigh, as I finally find myself outside of the building. Its already dark, and the night sky looks beautiful out here. Cold air blows against my body, causing me to freeze immediately. I wrap my arms around my shivering body, when I suddenly feel a hand on my back. I turn around to meet Feitans gaze. „Let's go back in" he says, averting his eyes. „It's to cold outside."

„No way" I reply, turning my face back into the beautiful view. „Look how beautiful the night sky looks out here. I wanna watch it for some time."
I hear a sight behind me, and suddenly I feel something warm covering my shoulders. Before I really realized what happened, Feitan has wrapped his coat around my shivering body.

Now he is only wearing a white shirt and a pair of dark pants. His body looks surprisingly muscular underneath his tight shirt, considering his small height. He has a really nice figure, actually.

'What the hell are you thinking, Lucy,' I am silently scolding myself.

Our eyes meet again and I feel my face turning dark red. Did he realize I was staring at him? Embarrassed, I advert my gaze and try to focus back on the starry sky. „Ar- aren't you cold like that?" I finally stumble, not looking at him. „Nah, I'm fine."