Chapter 38

Feitan POV

A few loud knocks on the door make everyone sit up and take notice. A moment later, without waiting for an answer, a young girl opens the door with a wide grin on her face. Her copper-red curls, that she wears in a short bob with bangs, bounce up and down, as she steps into the room with confident steps. She seems to be about Lucy's age, but is slightly taller than her. Her olive green eyes immediately start to wander the room with an excited spark. Without shame, she openly looks at one after the other as if she wants to burn our faces into her brain. When she has finished investigating the room, she wrinkles her freckled nose. "Lucy, you should've told me, that none of them is hot" she pouts, before grinning.

'This little...'

"Hey, if nobody suits your taste, you're welcome to leave," Phinks growls irritated and gives the girl an annoyed glanze. "This is no speed dating" - "And if it were, you definitely wouldn't get anyone with your jerkface," she replies unmolested and throws her black leather jacket over the couch before squeezing between Lucy and Machi. "Long time no see, sis." She greets the blonde with a laugh, who looks like she would like to melt into the ground. "It is time to liven the place up a bit." - "Rather time to end someone's life" Phinks shouts angrily, while Nobunaga tries to hold him back.

Liz only sticks out her tongue at him and then turns to me. "My goodness, you really are such a shrimp like Lucy said." Okay that's it, she finally crossed the line. "I'm gonna kill you," I grumble while giving Lucy a dirty look. Under other circumstances, this bitch would already be a head shorter. 'And we'll talk later ...' I try to signal the blonde with my angry gaze.

"Calm down, guys," Shalnark interjects, who is just entered the room. "No reason to argue." He throws the newcomer a bright smile and shakes her hand. "My name is Shalnark, but you can call me Shal. Nice to meet you."

This slimy sucker! Liz throws him a smile, that was just as bright as his and brushes back her red curls. "The joy is all mine, I've heard a lot about you," she replies and her grin turned even wider. "I hope only good things," the other idiot chuckles as he squeezes between the two girls on the couch.

One day I'm gonna fucking kill this asshole if he doesn't stay away from my girl. While sending him a death glare, I get up from my armchair and pull Lucy to her feet before I roughly drag her behind me and gesture for her to take a seat on my lap. She looks at me with narrowed eyes, taking a seat on the armrest instead. Growling quietly, I ignore her reluctance and cross my arms.

God damn, what the fuck did I get into?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys, so here is another short chapter for you, I hope you enjoyed it. 🥰

I just got my new iPad and I just HAD to try drawing on it, so here is a quick scribble drawing of how I imagine Liz to look like. 👩🏼‍🦰

Its not exactly a work of art, but I decided to share it anyway. I'm not an artist or something so bear with it, LOL.  😂🤞🏻

  😂🤞🏻