Chapter 44 ❗️Smut❗️

❗️Major smut warning❗️

If you don't enjoy this kind writing, you can just skip the chapter. Nothing relevant to the story happens. Plus, there will be another chapter out, so that you don't have to wait for the next one.

Well, now you've been warned, so the rest of you: enjoy.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

When I open my eyes, the room rotates around me, accompanied by a sharp headache. What the hell? How much did I drink last night? I still vaguely remember that we went to a bar and - when I turn to the other side and see Feitan, who gives me a loving glance, I suddenly remember everything.

EVERYTHING!

I stand up and pull the blanket to my chest. With a distraught look on my face, I jump out of bed and press myself against the wall, trying to get some distance from him. "YOU kissed me." I squeeze out and have the feeling of passing out again. Well, that wasn't entirely true. WE kissed. Not just once, but several times. We made out on the couch until he carried me to bed and I passed out. Who knows what would've happened if I didn't.

"Aren't you exaggerating something?" He asks with a smirk, coming a step closer to me. "No!" I'm yelling at him, blushing furiously, kind of knowing he was right. But part of me fears that he was only doing this to tease me again.

„Why did you do that?" I breath, one hand in front of my beating heart, as if I could calm it down that way. The memory of last night is as real as if it was happening right now. His lips on mine, his tongue playing with mine passionately , his hands all over my body.

„Because you asked me to," Feitan answers, with raised brows and a sexy grin on his face. I cross my arms in front of my chest in a repellent way, slightly frowning. I won't give in just that easily. „When did I ever ask for such a thing?" I retort, knowing very well what he was referring to.

„You told me to shut you up, remember? That was the fastest way," he says with a seductive grin, coming another step closer to me. Now we were sanding infront of each other, one of his hands shored up on the wall beside me. He looks sexy as hell, but my anxiety makes me look to the ground.

„That was clearly not what I meant." -„Why did you kiss me back then? You didn't quite refuse me, did you?" His face was now right in front of mine, his breath stroking over my lips as he lets out a quiet chuckle. He looks so full of him self, and even though I hate to admit it I know that he's right. I push my legs together to hide the heat that is suddenly building up in between them.

„That was only because I was drunk," I mumble, still looking down on my feet. „Yeah, but you're not drunk right now, right?" the male asks me with a smirk, grabbing my chin to force me to look into his black eyes. I shake my head lightly, not knowing what he was getting at.

When I try to turn my face away from him, he roughly holds my chin in place and pushes his soft lips on mine. Then he shoves me back into the wall hardly, holding my wrists tightly over my head. The sudden impact is causing me to gasp and he's using this chance to enter my mouth with his tounge, kissing me more and more desperately.

I slowly loose control over my body, being totaly drawn into his passionate kiss. I let out a soft moan, as his tounge is meeting mine, fighting for dominance. He smiles against my lips, when he feels my chest pressing against his, longing for his touch.

He lets go of my chin, putting one of his hands under my shirt instead. I let out another moan when his fingertipps touch the sensitive skin around my belly.

Then he suddenly pulls back and grins at me cockily. „See, I told you, you want it," he chuckles while pulling my body closer to him. This fucking tease. „You asshole, I-" my words are cut off by him, pushing his lips against mine again.