Suspicion

Thought I should check in with the other boys, enjoy!

Comment tell me if somethings wrong or doesn't work!

I hope you like it!

Corey POV:

Kayli is pushing me away. I can tell. With all her new boys, it was kind of inevitable, but I thought I would have longer than this. Then again, she had never particularly liked the fact that me and Raven continued to see each other while being with her.

Well, she was never as bothered by Raven, but me, I've always caught the brunt her annoyance. In her day to day favourites, I am hardly ever the one she chooses. I thought we would have been able to convince her otherwise, to except us for who we are, but that doesn't seem to be happening. At all. The worst part is that I'm now losing Raven as well. Even with nine more boys Kayli is still finding the time to interrupt any alone time me and Raven have.

Not that I particularly love Kayli anymore, which sounds bad even if it's true. It's little things, comments she makes, when she thinks no one can hear, the way her laughter grates in my ears. I can't believe I ever thought it sounded sweet! I used to believe she could hang the moon, with Raven's help, but now....

Though, still love Raven, and he loves Kayli, so if I want to keep seeing him, loving him, then I have to put up with her.

Watching her now though I don't really understand why I loved her in the first place. Her smile is sickly sweet towards several of us, not only me, and with others it's as if she's making an effort only because they have something that they want.

Kayli has never particularly liked Marc for his prankster ways, but it's way more obvious with Luke in the way she hasn't even tried to get on with him, at all. He doesn't seem to care, but he does seem just as confused as I am, as to why the rest of his brothers are infatuated with all things Kayli. He also knows, as I do, that if we say anything out right it will push our brothers away, and we both need them.

You can tell she is only buttering up to Victor as he is buying her all the expensive stuff she wants right now. Gabriel choses it all for her, with his impeccable taste, it explains why he gets to stay around, though he seems to be slightly suspicious, I suspect partly going through the motions because he so enjoys shopping for a girl.

I don't think I have ever heard her say thank you to either of them, but maybe she does it in private? She seems to enjoy having North, Axel, Raven, Brandon, Nathen and Silas around acting as almost bodyguards. Although North is her 'designated cook' as well! Kota's more difficult to see why she's with him, she does genuinely like him? Maybe?

She likes to tell people she is going out with a doctor, I think she thinks it makes her sound smarter than she actually is, which explains why Sean is still around. Mr. Blackborne is more difficult, he doesn't tell us anything, so it's hard to work out why she is so obsessed with him. Yet when you watch them in public, or we all go out, she normally chooses to hang off his arm, watching other girls scowl at her, while her eyes laugh.

It's hard to stomach, watching her twist my brothers, play with their emotions. She has them all wrapped around her fingers, and she knows it!

My hand rises to rub my eyes I've been staring at this screen for hours. The lines of code scrolling past my eyes have a glitch in them somewhere, something's not working with this new game. It's extremely frustrating!

"What are you doing Cor?" my brother mutters from the other side of the table. I freeze, hand still raised, not ready to talk about my new game, unless I can make something of it, even with him.

"Some coding!" I mutter trying to stifle a yawn.

"And when was the last time you slept?" he asks gently, this is the first time I've talked to him for more than a second in ages, so I'm not surprised that he hasn't noticed before now.