Speechless!

Hi guys, we have another Luke POV plus you get to meet some of Sang's animals that are going to hopefully have a bigish part in the future!  

I hope you enjoy the super long chapter!! (over 4000 words) I felt bad that I hadn't given you a new update for a few days! 

Please, enjoy, comment and tell me what you think of the ones you're going to meet!

Luke's POV: (from leaving Erica's house)

North is going to kill me if I go after Cupcake and Titch.

Scratch that, I took his Jeep again-his going to kill me anyway. I am kind of surprised that my phone has not blown up yet with his angry phone calls. Looks like I might as well go find Cupcake! A second later I have my phone out and attached to the built-in satnav screen that North added a few months ago.

"Okay Cupcake, where are you going?" I attempt an evil laugh but start coughing in the middle, which makes me almost choak on my saliva. I've been told I'm a good driver, my ADHD making my reaction time better, which makes me a much safer driver(apparently)! But that doesn't apply when I'm hacking up a lung and I almost swerve off the road, note to self: don't attempt evil laughs(or at least not while driving)!

Sang's Land rover is approximately half a mile in front of me according to the little red dot on the screen. It makes sense that North's Jeep would be a black dot, I consider changing it to pink for a moment but can't really be arsed at this point, I just really want to find the girls.

"After the red dot we go!" I mutter to myself as I take a right turn to keep myself half a mile back. I follow them for about ten minutes before they stop. I pull up thinking that it's Sang's house and I'm just getting ready to disconnect the phone so that I can continue on foot, when the dot moves off again.

"Okay, just a quick stop then was it, Cupcake?" I mutter to myself, the dot keeps driving and I realise that it's driving in a circle back towards Erica's. Are you kidding? I think that she going to go all the way when she turns again. She ends up pulling up only four miles away from Erica's, even though she went on a drive that took us almost twenty. Either she always drives that way (unlikely in my opinion) or she knew that I was following her. Impressive. It means that she managed to follow me when I went to put the bug on her car. Which is exceedingly difficult if I say so myself, no-one can follow me when I'm trying to be quiet! So, the question I am now asking is if I should continue following her. I try to think about it, but my impulsive nature makes me want to follow any way. So, I do.

I end up pulling up against a rough wooden fence. It looks like it's not going to open when a scanner pops up from the top. The red-light washes over the Jeep. A warning light blares on the dash for a moment then the doors lock. Click.

"What the F**K" manages to get past my lips as the car revs and the gate slides open revealing the fact that the wood is a front for some highly sophisticated, high tec, metal gates. The Jeep shoots forwards, the Land rover is parked under a shelter which the Jeep parks, itself, next to.

"What the heck is going on?" I yell, sounding increasingly like North as I whack at the door lock. Surprisingly it pops open.

"Okay..." I'm super wary now, but I really want to be out of the car that just locked me in so I jump out as fast as possible. The quiet noises surprise me. Yet, it makes me feel calm, in fact this whole place reminds me of Sang. Right now, I have to figure out where to go and find the girls so that I don't get eaten or something, from the animals I'm sure are in this forest somewhere. The slightly warn path looks like a good place to start.