So the buzzing?

Please love this part and comment! It was totally weird to write, not entirely sure if it works, but please tell me if it doesn't...

@Chanceariel i got past the block... 

Brandon POV:

Sean red lined. Which means we all run to check his 'ok', only to find him with ****, *****, Jess and a blonde that looks half familiar. My twin definitely recognises her, as their eyes meet for a moment, something passes between them, some kind of communication. Corey looks so out of place without the hulking Russian standing over him, but Kayli, m'love, insisted that he stay with her, he tried to protest but both Axel and Owen are always on Kayli, m'love's side. She also grabbed Marc's hand and made him stay as well, despite his protests, I don't get why. I wish I was there now. It's my day with Kayli, m'love, so I should be there.

"Dr. Green. Explain yourself!" Axel almost shouts, I'd quite like him to do that as well, the blonde lady is standing over him, "Move away miss, now I don't want to hurt you!" is he threatening her? That seems wrong... The two old men, Uncle and Dr. R follow the rest of us though the door, it makes the room feel small, busy. The lady starts to breath faster and faster. "Brandon, Nathen, hold them!" Axel points at the traitors. My arm lashes out and grips ****'s, but he doesn't fight, both his eyes watching the blonde lady. Nathen moves as fast as possible and puts ***** in an arm lock, surprisingly the dark-haired one doesn't fight either.

Sean's eyes close, the blonde lady moves towards him, her eyes wide.

"Stay away from him, you b***h!" Nathen hisses at her, despite the fact she's done nothing. The change is instant, something cracks the mask she was wearing, she crumples in on herself.

"Be quiet Griffin!" Uncle snaps, "if you want Sean to live then you probably want my daughter to help, she is a fantastic doctor, who has just saved his life once already!" he normally gentile old man scowls at me as well, when he sees I'm holding his nephew, but doesn't say anything more about it, instead just crouches beside Jess, who is a meter back from the female blonde. "Querida, eles são todos idiotas, mas você não, Luke e North precisam que você se levante e seja forte. Sean precisa de você para salvá-lo. Os animais precisam sobreviver para que você possa economizar mais e cuidar dos que tem!" a stream of strange sounds flow out of his mouth. ****, *****, Jess and the old Doc, who's now examining Sean all nod slightly, their eyes hardly leaving the blonde, even Dr. R's are flicking to her every few seconds.

I watch as she takes a deep breath, green eyes opening again, they flick round the room, finally ending up on my face, which when she sees, she gasps. I don't get it. Someone moves behind me, I guess so they can see her more clearly.

"Princess?" What the f**k. That was Victor. Her eyes snap to him, still terrified. Her mouth opens, she obviously recognises him, but her mouth doesn't seem to work right now. Her hands flash moving like lightning, so fast I can't see anything there doing, then they go back to her lap.

"Fire Prince?" several different voices say all at once. Before we can get some kind clarification, as to what that means, as only Jess, ****, ***** and Victor seem to understand. Victor pushes past me, dropping to his knees in front of the girl. Jess glances from him to the blonde, who hair colour looks awfully familiar.

"Do I get that secret recipe now?" what the actual f**k. Secret recipe??? The guy I'm holding lets out a bark of a laugh, very quick, but it breaks the tension. "I did technically find you, even if I didn't recognise you for a while!" then he smiles at her, a smile that should be reserved for Kayli, m'love. The girl almost smiles. Almost. Why does she look so familiar? "So, you're called Violet then are you princess?" he doesn't try to touch her, Dr. R swears, I don't think I've ever heard him swear. God, is this Violet? Where is the ultra-confident cool girl we met? Who attacked Kayli, m'love! There is no way that this girl could attack anyone, she's too weak, Victor is mistaken!