Dinner with an uninvited guest...

Hi guys, I'm trying out someone else's POV, let me know if you like it

Please enjoy (as always) and I hope you comment and tell me what doesn't work etc. 

Uncle's POV:

I think I am going to start pulling my hair out if Gabriel doesn't make his point soon. Sang is supposed to be here in about ten minutes, I need him out!

"How the f**k are you so calm about the fact that one, they all seem to be bats**t crazy and my f*****g best friend, your f*****g nephew, is missing, now accused of being a traitor! Which we both know is a m************g lie!" This was amusing for the first few minutes, but half an hour later... oh my God.

"What's your point Gabriel?" I ask, breaking into his rant, before he can really get started.

"DO. YOU. KNOW. WHERE. HE. IS? BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF FOR YOU BEEN QUITE SO F*****G CALM!" he narrows his eyes at me scowling as he pants slightly, I give him a considering look. He was the only one who fought for my blond nephew, he still has the remnants of an impressive black eye to prove it.

"Yes!" I finally say. He goes to explode thinking I said no, as I have been saying to all the boys for the last few weeks, when he stops, and his mouth drops open.

"You do?" his head tilts, "Why didn't you tell us?" he asks going to open his phone.

"Because his safe where he is now and his not safe if you all know, so you aren't going to tell them that you know, that I know, where he is! We both know as you said he isn't a traitor!" I wait has he works out what I said before he tucks his phone away, still looking confused.

"What the f**k is going on Uncle? What has she done to us?" for a second I think his talking about Sang when I remember the girl they are all going out with, oh, what's her name again? Kayli!

"Kayli?" I question quickly to make sure we are on the same page.

"Of course, Kayli, who the f**k else would I mean?" he questions looking confused, I shake my head glancing at the clock, less than five minutes, "Before either of out teams met her, we worked better together than any other team, not like now! And there is now way that Luke would betray the academy, just no way, yet she touches North's arm, and he slams a fist into his brother's ribs!" Gabriel doesn't swear once, telling me how serious he is about this. I give him a considering look, before glancing at the clock, again, two minutes, she is never late.

"How about I talk to the people Luke is staying with, he was in a coma till yesterday, and see if they will let you in to see him?" He considers it for a moment.

"But if we are as dangerous to him as you say we are...?" I let out a small laugh, cutting him off, at the thought that Sang would let anything possibly dangerous come near anything she cares about. "What?" he asks me.

"No offence but the person protecting him, would not let anything bad near anyone they care about, plus they could probably take on your team and come out unscathed, they would definitely win!" I laugh again at the thought. Just Sang on her own is formidable, but with any animal in the vicinity, backing her up (seemingly just because they want to), plus Jess, the academy didn't stand a chance. Not if she decided to get retribution for Luke. It was very close to her doing that, when she saw the state he was in, but his recovery took precedence over destroying the people who hurt one of the ones that she already views as part of her family. Part of what this dinner is, is an attempt to make sure that she doesn't destroy the academy. Gabriel gives me a very dubious look. And crosses his arms, wanting to know what's going on, wanting to know what I know. I cross my arms back at him. I need him to leave, now. Sang will be here momentarily.