[01]

I slam my hand on the alarm clock next to my bed. I let out a groan as i notice my morning hard. I unwillingly get up and go take a shower, i get rid of my prominent hard before exiting the shower. I get dressed in this:

I go to the kitchen and cook myself a fried egg

I go to the kitchen and cook myself a fried egg. I eat that really quick before i feed my dogs. When they've finished eating all the food i put in their bowls i put them both on a leash before i walk out the house.

 They walk in front of me while i hold on to the leash as they slightly pull me a long.~.Finally after Lola and Ping have finished doing what they need to do, we make our way back home. I let them off the leash and they both just go and lay on the couch. I look at the time on my lock screen '1:34 p.m.'. I've got to go to this 'anger management' place. 

I don't think i have anger issues other people say i do the so what do i know?. I sit down in between Lola and ping and turn on the tv. I switch on stranger things, this is my second time watching the series. Its real interesting even if you already know whats going to happen.~.2:30 p.m. i turn off my tv and hop up off the couch. I lock my houses door before entering my car........I pull up to a red light. 

Billie Pov

"Wow..." i mumble as we pull up next to a purple mustang. "What?" Claudia asks from the drivers seat. "Oh uhm-" my jaw barely drops as i see the person driving the car. "Oh my god, your totally checking her out!" she exclaims looking at the girl who sits in the drivers seat. "No..." i try to defend, but that doesn't work out in my favor. 

She is gorgeous. Shes casually nodding her head along with the music playing in her car. Shes wearing a black beanie and a red plaid shirt. 

She has these orange sunglasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. She turns her head towards me, i quickly look back at the road with noticeable red blush crossing over my cheeks.

 I feel her eyes on me still, so i don't look back. "Oooh, she caught you staring!" Claudia cooes, laughing. I blush a little harder. I decide to take my chance and look back at her, luckily for me she was looking at the road ahead of her. Then both of our cars start moving. 

She is going the same way as us, oh my lord. I try and keep my eyes off her but my eyes are just drawn to her. I stare at her perfect side profile until she turns off the road down a different street while we keep going straight.

 "Too bad, im never going to see that hotness again..." i pout, looking forwards at the road again. "You never know..." Claudia says as we pull into her and Finneas' drive way. 

We walk in "Billie found a total hottie, babe!" she calls out for Finneas to hear. "Did not!" i defend, unconvincingly. "Oooooh. What'd she look like?" Finneas appears rounding a corner. 

(A/N: First chapter done!! 2/18/2021. 9:28 p.m.)

[571 words]